Ch. 7 Rubbing Alcohol heals outside Wounds Drinking Alcohol heals Inside Wounds

John found a clue at the warehouse that led to Lucifer. A feather actually. And considering it was brown he assumed it was Lucifer's since only fallen angel's had brown wings. So he headed over to the club. He walked in disguised as a Nazi. Then, once he got past security, he tore off his disguise and followed the security. There seemed to be a threat near. There John found Nigral. But he was DEAD!!! He'd be alright in a few hours but still. Across from Nigral sat Astra. She was alive.

"You alright, love?" John asked

"You came back for me?!" Astra said excitedly. Up the hall in a room to the left John heard a Clank of chains. Ghost Rider, John Thought. He knew that the Rider seeks revenge on Sinners and had business with Satan. He should have never brought him down here.

"Stay here! I've got something to deal with real quick okay?" At that very moment Zatanna, Allisa, And Doctor Fate came rushing down the hall.

"Boy am I glad to see you. Astra go with Zatanna, and that's Allisa. Doctor Fate, you and your bucket are with me and the Rider. The three of us should be able to beat Lucifer." John said. Zatanna prepared the portal to go back to earth, while the boys went to fight Lucifer. But before they did John carved a ritual into Nigrals chest to bind him to Hell for all eternity. Chaz came into the room. John shoved the door open with Doctor Fate close behind to see Ghost Rider stabbing Lucifer to death with his chains John and Doctor Fate decided he had it handled so they sat down and drank a couple bottles of liquor.

Once they were Drunk as Hell Robbie Reyes resurfaced. Then the portal opened and they all stepped through. Allisa and Astra stayed with Zatanna until they could get more permanent homes.