Chapter 4: Tracking

John did not know how to find Nigral. So, he examined the blood on the wall. He took a small amount on his finger and said "Ex, ci, mm, hal, Ex" then he licked his finger. His body stood still but his consciousness was moved into Hell.

He looked around and saw Nigral. Chaz was tied up and above a fire, not close enough to die but close enough to burn. It killed John to watch but not be able to react. All those years he had Newcastle haunting him it never hurt this bad.

"John, John." Allisa said as she shook him. His soul reunited with his body.

"What." John replied.

"Can I have a snack?"

"Yeah, there is some chocolate in the fridge."

"Ok." Allisa ran off. John's consciousness went back to Hell to find the exact location of Nigral. He saw a ritual that he could use to transport him there. It looked like it was a homemade ritual. That could narrow down the options of where they were.

"Ok, I have a plan, but it includes going through Hell and using you for bait." John walked past Allisa.

"Ok. What's the plan?" said Allisa.

Doctor Fate came out "Your plan is reckless, John. I'm in. I don't like the plan but you're going with or without us so, I guess if we want to protect the girl, I don't have a choice do I?

"Me to" Zatanna walked past Doctor Fate.

"Good, we are all on the same page." John said, acting cocky.

"Not all of us" Robbie said. "John we can not just waltz into Hell with pretty much putting the girl on a silver platter for Nigral to take."

"That girl has a name." Doctor Fate insisted.