• one •

The sky is in the perfect shade of blue. All of the flowers are blooming with the sunlight they receive.

It is a lovely day, everything is just normal.

"I'm so bored." Chaewon sighs as she flops down the sofa, her legs hitting Yena who is laying down at the other end.

"Ouch, yah Kim Chaewon." Yena groans as Chaewon just laughs as she makes a peace sign.

"Me too. We don't have like anything to do,  at all." Hitomi pouts as she plays with Nako's hair.

"Y'all eat. Want some?" Hyewon asked as she picks up a spoonful of ice cream.

Nako was about to run over her when Hyewon moved it away.

"Then get your own." Hyewon laughs as Nako glares at her, punching the girl's shoulder in the way.

"Have you guys made your bed?" Eunbi asked as she pats the space beside her, Nako quickly coming towards her.

"Yes moom!" Yena salutes, her duck lips puckering unintentionally.

"Jjoyul." She calls out as the younger sat on her lap.

And they cuddle again, such lovebirds.

"Y'all bored? I told you we should visit the little house Yujin and I found!" Minju said as she sits down on the floor.

"That? Hell no,it looks weird." Sakura said as her fingers move on her Nintendo.

"What? No it's not." Yujin pouts.

"You said you are all bored. So let's go! It'll be fun!" Minju convinces as she uses her aegyo.

"Cringe."

And they all laugh as Minju sulks.

"What's that Minju unnie?" Wonyoung asked as she snuggles with Eunbi. And as usual, Eunbi pats their head.

"The house that me and Yujin saw! I promise it'll be fun! Come on." Minju pouts as Wonyoung's eyes sparkled.

The youngest really likes going on adventures, so of course she'll agree.

"Yes! Come on let's goooo!" Wonyoung smiles excitedly as Chaeyeon face palmed.

"What do we do now Eunbi?" Chaeyeon asked as Eunbi sighs.

"We should go then. You all are very bored anyways." Eunbi said as she stands up.

"Besides, nothing will go wrong, right?"

---
httpcherryulcola🍒
y'all the 10 votes came very fast than i expected, thank you very much!
this is just some sort of an intro. i'll ask questions on the next chapter when the things will start to spice?¿ up. lmao.♡