• three •

📌please do remember that some of the chapters, like this, in this story may not be appropriate for some readers.📌

"What do you mean player?" Sakura asked as she tucks her hair behind her ear.

"You all seriously are so clueless. It's annoying."

Hitomi covered her ears, the voice sounds so lovely but demonic too.

It's like its singing them a nightmare lullaby.

"Listen carefully. I don't like repeating myself." It said as Eunbi feels her veins popping out of her body from anger and worry.

"I'm sure you all play games. And that is exactly what we are going to do. Simple right?" The voice said, ending the sentence with a laughter.

"I'll be giving you 12 chances. So many right? With those chances, you can either take it or not. But..I won't let you all go easily. It has been years since a group of tiny friends came in here." The voice trails off, and the more that the voice speaks, the more the girls feel like their losing hope of getting out.

What a demonic scheme.

"Hmm, the last set of friends that came here is on the year uhm, 2016? There are 9 people. No body made it out alive."

"What?! What do you mean no body made it out alive?! You won't kill us, right?" Eunbi asked as she pulls the girls' arms as much as she could.

"Oof, I guess it slipped out of my tongue. Like what I told you earlier, there will be players that will, well play. If that player completed the given mission, then she'll obtain a thing that will help you all get out of here. But if she failed...."

"Spit it out, bitch." Hyewon said, obviously fuming with anger.

"She'll die. Right on the spot. Easy and simple right? Well then, I'll pick our very first player."

"Don't worry, girls. I'll protect you, okay? Now calm down." Eunbi tries to smile despite the situation they are in.

"Awe, so sweet," The voice laughed.

And when it does all of them feel like exploding from annoyance and panick.

"Let see.....ah, Ahn Yujin. The girl who first came in. Well I hope you'll complete the mission. Don't be an example of the saying 'the first one is the sacrifice' okay?"

"Such a bitch." Minju groans.

"U-unnie what do I-I do? I'm s-scared." Yujin said as tears flow down from her beautiful brown eyes, that is once happy but now tinted with sadness and pain.

"Don't worry puppy. I have your back. I know you can do it." Eunbi said as she hugs Yujin tightly, the whole group joining right after.

"Enough. Let the fun begin." The voice said, the ground shaking uncontrollably after.

"W-what's happening?"

After a few shakes, the whole surronding changed.

The once dainty antique house became a white space, no furnitures or what so ever. Just plain infinite white space.

"Shit." Yena curses under her breathe, holding Yuri tight around her arms.

"Okay Yujin, look carefully to what is infront of you."

Just then, two tall pillars appeared infront of them. Both 3-4 meters apart. The pillar on the left side has a ladder, on top is just a plain space. While the other pillar that is on the right has a huge black box, sealed with a padlock. No ladder.

The two pillars are connected with a long rectangle metal. That is very thin, about 6 inches in width.

And under that metal, is just a plain flat surface.

"The pillar is about....25 meters in height, if you fall you die."

"Just tell the fucking mission bitch!" Chaeyeon said as she holds Sakura's hand.

"Isn't it obvious? She'll just cross that metal to go to the other pillar. And guess what, inside that box is the key out of the house." It laughs.

"I know you can do it, puppy. You're not afraid of heights, right?" Yuri asked as Yujin nods.

"But it won't be fun if it is that simple. So I made the metal that you will step on very hot. So hot that one touch, it'll burn your skin. And the longer you're in it, it'll spilt you in half."

Upon hearing this, Yujin trembled uncontrollably. As well as the girls' faces showed clear worry.

"D-don't worry. I know you can do this, okay? Just look straight ahead." Hyewon said.

"Yujin," Wonyoung called, and as their eyes met, Wonyoung hugged Yujin tightly.

"I know you can do this, okay? Promise me. Please." Wonyoung sobs so much that the girl's heart feels like breaking.

So Yujin closes her eyes, feeling the warmth of Wonyoung's embrace.

"I promise."

Just then Yujin was sucked with a strong wind, and suddenly she's up on the left pillar.

"You have 20 seconds. That's fairly enough. Now,..go."

"20 seconds, u-unnie will Yujin make it?" Wonyoung cries.

"Of course she will. She's Yujin, remember?" Eunbi asked as Wonyoung pouts, but then cries right after.

As soon as Yujin hears the go, she runs.

The metal is so hot that Yujin almost stumble down, but hearing the girls' cheers and cries gave Yujin more determination.

Every step feels like her skin is getting ripped off, her blood clearing dripping down.

All that is on Yujin's mind is her friends. She needs them out of here, even if it costs her life.

"Yujin, just a little more, I know you can do this." Wonyoung whispers, her tears flowing down so much that the whole upper part of her shirt is drenched.

"5 seconds."

It is like a meter or more that is left, and 5 seconds is not enough for her to cross it.

So she tightly closes her eyes, jumping to the other side, her legs completely burned while doing so.

But atleast her hand reached the box. And that is all what matters.

---

[ vote for the next player ]

• Honda Hitomi •

• Kang Hyewon •

• Yabuki Nako •

---
httpcherryulcola🍒
new chapter like promised and a purple hyewon?? red yuri?? blonde yena??
wiz*ones keep on winning.😭
also the k-wizones at the drive in cinema are so extra i-