• seven •

"Well, trapped twelve decreased to trapped 10, just a reminder." The laughed echoed through the room, sending everyone chills, except from the ranging girl.

"Oh shut the fuck up will you?! You don't have to rub it on our faces. We know it! We know it!" Hyewon said as her chest heaved deeply, her blood is boiling as she grips to her shirt.

"Calm down, Hyewon, it won't do any good. It will only make that demon pleased with our emotions." Yuri shushed as Hyewon looks away.

"You haven't even obtained the key of that box, yet two already died, such a pity. But oh well, I want this to last, and play happily. I'm enjoying it, we are all enjoying it."

Hyewon was about to shout again when Eunbi pulled her close, wrapping her arms around the broken girl.

"Kwangbae," Eunbi whispered as she kisses the girl's forehead, in hopes to calm the girl down.

"Minju! Ah yes! I want her to play. Push her to her limits, after all seeing the tears rolling down her cheeks while Chaewon is in there is satisfying."

"Fuck, Minju.." Yujin said as she tries to hold the girl's arm, but the burns she got prevents her from doing so.

"Will she be able to do it..?" Nako mumbled to herself, she knows that her co-01 liner sucks at simple games. If she sucks at that, what about this bizarre game?

"Let's trust her, I know our Minguri can do it. Right?" Yena said as she hugs Minju. Out of all the dongsaengs Yena have, Minju always have a soft spot in her heart.

"U-unnie, I- don't know..." Minju sighed as more tears left her swollen eyes.

"Aigoo, I know you suck at most things, riding a hoverboard, games or simple rock, paper, scissors game but MinMin, we all know you have that strong spirit inside you. We'll be here, rooting for you. Okay?" Yena said, hoping to make Minju smile but it only made the girl cry even more.

Minju was about to hug her friends when she was pulled by a strong force, making her away from her friends, but the thing is she is not alone, why the hell is Nako with her?!

"Why is Nako here?! I thought I'm the one who is gonna play?! Leave her alone there!" Minju said as she hugs the petite girl in her arms.

She knows she might not survive this upcoming game, but atleast it is just her, but why the fuck should Nako be here too?

"Duh, I have told you before, I want to spice things up, to fulfill my satisfaction. And to remind you, I do whatever the hell I want."

The ground started to shake again, so Minju securely wrapped her shaking arms around Nako.

Then a monkey bar appeared.

What?

"The hell?" Nako said as she stares at the monkey bar, it's very tall, even Wonyoung wouldn't reach it barefoot.

"Yah! I know people likes to compare me with animals but, really?" Minju huffed.

"You'll see..."

Then Minju and Nako are suddenly torn from each other's embrace, Nako on the other side why Minju is already on top of the monkey bar.

"I suggest you close your eyes for this."

Minju scoffed and was about to speak up when they are suddenly showered with a red...slime? Covering all of their surrondings and selves with that mixture.

"Ugh," Minju said as she spits out the slime from her mouth, almost puking because of the smell.

"I made it with my very own recipe but you wouldn't want to hear what it is made out of, yet.."

"Disgusting bitch!" Nako groans as her whole face is covered with slime.

"You- stop swearing! you're still a baby!" Eunbi shouts as Nako widened her eyes, she didn't mean to curse..?

"So the rules are simple, you will cross that monkey bar, Kim Minju, for 40 seconds, but while you're on it..."

The suddenly, Nako's waist is tied up with a thick rope, pulling her up. Now, she looks like a piñata up in the air.

And piñatas are, well, smacked with a long, thick wood rod.

"W-wait! What are you gonna do to Nako?!" Minju screams as she tries to stand up but failed miserably because of the "slime".

"Just excactly what you do to piñatas."

"Fuck don't!" Minju said as she already hears Nako's loud sobs.

"Just focus on your game Minju! Don't mind me!" Nako shouts as she feels her insides going up to her head.

"I told you darling, I do whatever the hell I want."

"As what have said before cross that monkey bar, get the key and free Nako."

Minju closes her eyes, there are about 20 metal rods to cross before fully going to the other side, getting the key on the little table and freeing Nako wouldn't be an easy task. And 40 seconds? It's just not right.

"40 seconds....start."

Without missing a second, Minju tries to grip on the metal bar, but it's too slippery she almost fell, but she uses her chin as support.

"Ugh, this fucking stinks." Minju mumbled, the red "slime" messing her whole clothes.

"Ah! Stop!" Nako screams as the thick wood hits her legs, stomach, and...head.

"Oh gosh, my baby." Eunbi cries as she cups her mouth in worry.

Minju groaned, she still have 10 rods to cross. She couldn't fall now. Besides falling from up there will surely break her bones.

The arm and shoulder muscles of Minju hurts so much that it's starting to feel numb. Her nerves are tingling from so much pressure she puts on. Not to mention the "slime" all over her face and hair.

"Oh~ 20 seconds." The hellish laugh ringed all over their ears. It's not helping at all.

"Come...on." Minju huffs as she tries to hold the next bar but her hand,... slipped.

"No!" Hitomi cries, while Yena just focus on Minju's movements. She knows the girl can do it, she can do it.

Good thing Minju's reflexes are quick, so she didn't fall completely.

"10 seconds."

"Just one more bar." Minju groaned as she saw Nako vomits from nausea and the hits. The petite girl's legs so red, some almost turning to a dark blue color.

"5 seconds."

And that is the moment when Minju knew, she fucked up.

Untying Nako from there will take more than 5 seconds, then what about the key to unlock the box that holds the other key to get them out of there?

"ACK! WHAT SHOULD I PICK?!" Minju shouts to her other friends.

If she picked Nako, then Nako will live. But if she picked the key, then her other friends can have a higher chance to get out of here.

[ matter of life and death. pick. ]

• the key •

• Yabuki Nako •

---
httpcherryulcola🍒
you all should pick or else....hmp.