• eleven •

It seems like they have been stuck in that place for too long.

Hyewon started to get angry at little things. Like when Wonyoung asked for a bottle of water, it's very simple yet Hyewon answered the younger in a very harsh way.

For Chaeyeon, she has been missing Sakura like crazy. Not to mention the weight on her shoulders that Eunbi passed to her.

Nako feels like giving up, of course Minju saved her but the aftermath; it is starting to consume her, like the longer that she keeps her eyes open, the longer she feels that she is being tortured.

Minju stayed silent. She just watches her friends fight sometimes, or scream in pain. It's like her body shut offs, her mind is only filled with; join Chaewon.

For Hitomi, she stayed beside Nako. She keeps an eye for the girl and motivates her to fight every pain she's experiencing. But that doesn't mean she herself is doing fine.

Yena and Yuri tried helping Chaeyeon guide the others, but it is too much. And the fear of losing each other when it is their turn to play haunts their minds and hearts. Afterall, they are the only ones who are still kind of sane.

Yujin just stayed still. She didn't ask her other friends to look after her, even though she's hurting. But, she'll not think twice to replace Wonyoung if the girl's turn is up.

"Are you all still sane? Spoiler alert," the voice said, ending each words with a faint laughter. "If insane, the better."

"I guess you're fucking happy now. And shits on you Minju, Wonyoung and Yujin. If y'all asses just stayed still, then we wouldn't end up here." Hyewon bitterly said as Chaeyeon suddenly punched the girl's face. Making the girl's nose bleed a little. But Hyewon didn't show any pain.

"Can you shut it? Do you think they want this happen? Be mature, Kang." Chaeyeon said as she shakes her hand.

"And don't turn a fucking blind eye to them Lee! They hold responsible for everything. Everthing." Hyewon sternly said as she glares at Minju. While the other girl just hung her head low.

"Get a fucking hold of yourself. You're making it worse." Yena warns as she pats Minju's head. While Yuri keeps on saying comforting words to the two youngest.

"I like that, watching you fight is better..."

"Just wait until I burn this fucking house down when we escaped." Hyewon said with gritted teeth.

"Oops, goodluck on that. And watching you fight just gave me an idea."

With worried eyes, Yuri holds Yena's hand. As she placed her forehead on top of the girl's.

"I want...Yena and Yuri to fight."

"Are you crazy?!" Yena asked as she holds Yuri's waist closer.

"Maybe? I'll set the rules; only one will survive, obviously. I want one of you to kill the other. If not, then no key. The swords on your hands can't kill you,meaning it has no effect on you,  it can only kill your partner."

Without wasting another second, the lovers are inside a cage, the ones you see in wrestling fights. Then on their hands is a sword.

"Go on, 5 minutes only."

"Go kill me, Yuri, then go out please." Yena said like it is nothing, but the tears from her eyes come rushing down like a waterfall.

"No, Yena. You do it. For the sake of the others. Kill me." Yuri said as she drops her sword, but it just came right back on her palm.

"Shut up. Please. This is the last thing you could do for me." Yena said as she walks over to hug the younger. Kissing her crown before pressing their foreheads together. 

"Yena! Don't be fucking stubborn. They need you more than me. So please," Yuri cries as she glances up, the big timer saying they only have 2 minutes left.

"We only have 2 minutes left," Yuri cries as she cups Yena's cheek on her free hand. "I never knew time could be this fast. But you know I'll love you forever right? So while I'm up there, take care of yourself, okay? Ask Chaeyeon's help first before talking to some prank calls." Yuri smiles a little remembering a frantic Yena on the phone with a prankster.

"I," Yena sobs, her tears going down too fast it entered her mouth, "I don't know what I'll do without you, baby." Yena said as she carefully lifts her sword up to her own neck.

But before she could make a stream of blood, something splashed, messing up her face, clothes and everything.

Her eyes just saw Yuri's subtle smile before closing the gap between them.

"I love you,"

Just three words long, but she never thought it would be that painful. Yuri then stumbled forward, lifeless on Yena's arms.

"Wha-" Yena stuttered as blood keeps on dripping on the girl's neck. How? She thought her sword can only kill Yuri but how did this happen?

"Such a blind and oblivious girl Choi Yena..Yuri swapped your swords while she's giving you her message earlier. Tch, her love is too much for you."

And there, Yena feels so stupid, hurt and the only thing that clouds her mind right now are the memories she and Yuri shared.

The key then came falling down, Yena catches it before it falls to Yuri.

"Hey guys," Yena said weakly as her friends look at her. Even Hyewon's facial expression soften.

"Take this and get the fuck out of here," Yena said as she threw the key to her friends.

"What? how about you?" Minju shouts as Yena just smiles foolishly.

"I can't leave Yuri here and, I just- I can't live without Yuri." Yena said before getting Yuri's sword as she pierced it to her chest before her friends can even react.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
They obtained the last key for them to get out.

But, is that really the final ending?
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

hey guys, i'm back and don't hate for this hihi. and yea, remember fault? i unpublished that because i'm not satisfied with it. so, with the days that i set for myself, i healed a lot and decided to publish a story that kind of reflects to what i'm feeling rn.

please do check it out

please do check it out. lovelots♡

---
httpcherryulcola🍒
sorry for any mistakes, didn't proofread.