• six •

Chaewon looks at the piece of paper that is on her trembling hands.

2116

Fuck who is that?

"Time is ticking..."

This made Chaewon shiver in fear, she feels the table getting hot, as well as the seat she's sitting on.

"Let her be! Let her think for fucking sake." Yena said as she clasped her hands together, praying to all the gods out there to let Chaewon come back to them.

"2116..could it be Jo Yuri?"

"Jo,,2 letters, Yuri, 4 letters then when those are added up it'll be 6. And she's born on the year 2000's." Chaewon mumbles as the air around her gets sickening. Gosh, it's making her pant involuntarily.

"Uhm, uhm...maybe Honda Hitomi?" She said as her arm touched the table.

"Ah!" She shouts as it's getting real hot. It's like that metal table was left out in the heat of the scorching sun.

Come on Kim fucking Chaewon!

"Hitomi, uhm because she's born on the year 2000's, plus her name is 11 letters and 6 is the day of her birthday."

Chaewon feels that everything is so fucking hot. And suddenly, something drips.

"Oh my god." Eunbi said as she cups her mouth, Chaewon's nose is bleeding due to the temperature in there.

"Please, please Chaewon." Hitomi cries as she holds the bracelet on her wrist,that is a gift from Chaewon.

"Ah," Chaewon groans as she wipes the blood from her nose with the hem of her sweater.

"Oh, it's Lee Chaeyeon!" Chaewon said as she stood up from the chair. It's so freaking hot that she feels her skin getting burned as the rubber from her shoes starts to melt a little.

"10...9...8.."

"It's Lee Chaeyeon! It's Chaeyeon." Chaewon  cries as she almost stumble down to the hot floor.

"Oops, well then. I think you have to say..."

"Oh ghod, please, please." Minju cries as she stares at Chaewon, it's like every thing that Chaewon feels doubled up for Minju.

"bye bye."

And with that Chaewon just looks at her friends with sad, tired and regretful eyes. She knows she's done. And the temperature just rises up, that it's so hot her whole rubber shoes melts.

"No! No!" Hitomi screams as she tries to break the glass that separates them from Chaewon but it's no use. Not even a single crack was formed. It only made Hitomi's hand bleed.

Minju just can't look at Chaewon being burned so she tucked her head on Chaeyeon's neck, who is currently sobbing.

They just lost Sakura and Chaewon.

And yet they still don't have any progress to getting out of this fucking place.

Will they ever leave?

The last thing that Chaewon mouthed them will dug a deep cut in their hearts.

"I'm sorry."

"No! You did your best! Don't say sorry!" Yena said as she looks at Chaewon's arm being roasted into a color that only strong stomachs can handle.

And Chaewon just close her eyes, a tear leaving her eyes before she fully lie down on the steaming hot floor.

"Why?! Why is she wrong?! Tell us you motherfucker!" Hyewon said angrily as she punches the floor hard because of too much stress.

But the reply she got only made the veins of her body pop out.

A laughter.

Laughter should make someone feel light and happy but that laughter just,

Makes everyone that is left insane, it's like they want to rip their ears off for them not to hear that diabolical laugh.

"Well, she's not smart enough, it's actually you, Honda Hitomi."

Fuck she knew Chaewon guessed that earlier but decided to just bet on Chaeyeon.

"2 because you're born on the year 2000's, 11 because the letters of your full name will result to that and 6 because you're born on the 6th of the month. It's very easy, it's just your petty little friend can't think smart enough."

"Petty? Little? Oh you're wrong. You are the one who is petty and little here because you're such a coward to not let us see you!" Hitomi snapped as Nako walks to her fellow Japanese friend, holding the girl's hand even though there is blood in it.

"Calm down Hitomi, Chaewon wouldn't want to see you like that, Hiichan." Nako said as Hitomi just bites her lips before completely falling down to the ground, sobbing.

And for the eldest, Eunbi, it's so hard to see her friends like that. She treated them as her own children, and she feels so mad at her self because she could only comfort them, and not save them from the situation they are in.

"Cheer up guys, will you? After all this I promise to treat you all with the most expensive meat in town. So let's hang in there my precious babies, we'll get through this." Eunbi said as she wipes Wonyoung's tears.

And so all of them nodded, having a group hug like they don't ever want to let go of each other.

Well they do, but they have no choice. All of them will go through something, they don't know what that is, but there is only one goal in their minds.

To get their friends out of here.

"Let's not beat around the bush, let's proceed. I don't want to wait long and hear your nasty sobs."

[ vote for the next player ]

Honda Hitomi •

• Kim Minju •

• Yabuki Nako •

---
httpcherryulcola🍒
Chaeyeon has the most votes so....🤷‍♀️ and finally my school works are done. ♡
ALSO MORE&MORE TOMORROW!♡