• four •

Blood is dripping from Yujin's leg and feet. The burns she got is too much for a person to handle, but Yujin stayed strong. For her friends, and for her own good.

After all a guilt is slowly clouding her head. If she didn't agree to go here then none of these would have happen.

"Ah, I didn't imagine you to accomplish that. Well then you have the box."

Yujin is still not moving although she wants to be in her friends' arms already. Seeing this made everybody worried, especially Wonyoung. The puppy, using every ounce of strength she have left, clutched the box in her embrace. As a strong force pushed her back to her friends.

"Oh my god, you did well our puppy. You did well." Eunbi said as tears left her eyes. But she has to stay strong, she has to.

Yujin is still not moving much, everything is so bloody, her legs and all. And when Minju took a peak at the younger's feet, all she could do is close her eyes.

It's too burned that you can see the skin ripped off, so red.

Wonyoung, without a word took off her sweater, leaving her with a plain t shirt.

"W-what are you doing?" Yujin said as her breathing is still not normal. But seeing the younger like that made her a little more conscious.

"I might not know a lot, but this will help. Please Yujin, just relax." Wonyoung said as she gets water from Eunbi's backpack.

She then spilled it all over Yujin's leg, for the pain to subside a little.

"Okay okay. Why not look at Yujin's hardwork? I mean the box."

Everyone then looked at the black box, it is sealed, with a pad lock.

"What the? It's sealed with a fucking padlock!" Hyewon shouts as she shakes the box aggressively.

"Sshh.."

Hitomi covered her ears, everything is just so overwhelming. While Sakura just keeps her head tucked under Chaeyeon's neck.

"Hmm, I just want you all to know I don't like being rushed. I want to take my time, my very precious time." The voice said ending it with a fiendish laughter.

"Off to the next game."

The ground shaked again, making Yujin groan, her head hurts and all that ground shaking, doesn't help at all.

Just then a wooden chair is placed infront of them. A long thick rope on top of it. On the left side is a long tube. About 7 feet in tall, like a well but it is not under the ground. You can see what's inside as it is made of glass. Obviously filled with water. And for the right side, a little black stool is placed, a rope just hanging freely above it.

"Shit, what is that thing up to..." Chaewon sighs.

"Three parts, simple, right? The task is very easy. Listen carefully."

"Yena, I can't handle that voice anymore." Yuri cries as she hides inside Yena's embrace.

"It's going to be alright, okay baby? You'll get out of here. Even if it takes my life." Yena said, hugging the younger girl tighter.

"One of you will be placed in the middle. She will be tied up, with those ropes, but don't worry. It's just a simple puzzle. No pressure."

"Argh!" Hitomi groans she she covered her ears more, her cheeks getting pressed and her hair is a mess.

"Calm down Tomi. I'm here." Chaewom smiles as she pats Hitomi's shoulders. And with that Hitomi calmed down, a little.

"But like what I have told you, I like to make things fun. So, one of you will be locked inside the tube, while one of you will be tied up on the other. So I'll be needing three players."

"Three?! Unnie." Nako huffs as she hugs Eunbi's side.

"Hmm...Hyewon, Hitomi and....ah, Sakura. Hyewon will solve the rope puzzle while Sakura will be inside the tube and Hitomi will be tied up. But don't worry you will all survive if..."

"If what bitch?!" Hyewon shouts, eyes fuming with anger.

"If you untied yourself fast, Hyewon, then you can save the other two. But if you are slow...then Hitomi and Sakura will die."

Upon hearing those words, Hyewon feels some heavy stones on her shoulder. She have to solve that rope puzzle quick. She can't bear if one of her friends will die because of her.

"It's okay Hyewon unnie. Just calm down and do the puzzle.." Hitomi trails off as she fiddles with the hem of her shirt. Her heart pounds so much it's hurting her.

"Jjayeon, what do I do?" Sakura cries as Chaeyeon bites her lips.

"Just control your breathing. You need many oxygen so try not to panick much. Hyewon can do it, okay?"

And in a snap of a finger, Hyewon is suddenly tied up, Sakura is already under the water, while Hitomi's neck is surrounded with the rope.

"40 seconds...start."

Hyewon calms herself, she looks at the rope around her thinking a way to untangle it. It is very thick, and heavy. Red marks and bruises are already patching up her milky skin.

She looks at her left and saw Sakura under the water, not moving. But her eyes are open, filled with hope. While Hitomi is on her right, having a hard time to breathe with the rope around her neck.

Both of her friends are having a hard time to breathe. It hurts her heart so much.

"30 seconds..."

Hyewon takes a deep breathe, she looks at the rope, and carefully, she lifts her right foot up to free it. Then looking at the rope on her right wrist, she needs to pull it down, but that means her left wrist will break.

So she closes her eyes as she hears her bones crack.

"20 seconds."

She closes her eyes, she begins to hear Hitomi's groans and the water bubbling from Sakura.

Shit.

Hyewon uses all her might to free herself.

"15 seconds..."

She moves her left foot and finally she's free. Even though her bones are cracked and bruises are already all over wrist and ankles.

But at that time...

She only have 10 seconds left..who will she save?

[ vote, who will Hyewon save? ]

• Miyawaki Sakura •

• Honda Hitomi •

• No one •

---
httpcherryulcola🍒
tada! an update even though i said i won't publish anything for this week. jsjsjs. and a friendly reminder,,,let's support Iz*one and Twice together and have the bond like our idols have. uwu♡
sorry for any mistakes i didn't proof read it. :(
ALSO IZONE TIKTOK...i can't believe that i downloaded that app for izone i-

i can't believe that i downloaded that app for izone i-

• watch yena's cover on twitter!♡ •