📌must read📌

i know this has nothing to do with the story. but this needs to be addressed now.

i thought that i have no better platform but this, and i know a lot of you read this story too so why not say it here.

so some wiz*ones are addressing about something that some shouldn't have done in the first place. that is writing some rated r or 18+ scenes for the minors. our babies Yujin and Wonyoung.

as an au writer myself, i already know my LIMITS. and to those who write aus too should know theirs too. it's frustrating that we came to this point where those 'smuts' are getting out of hand.

please do remember that ships aren't real. (if they are then support them, which ever ship it may be). shipping them are meant to make us happy but do not get to the point where it will satisfy your own fantasy.

i know wiz*one au writers are smart. so they know what is right and wrong.

but! if you do spot some aus which contains our minors in that kind of 18+ scenes, do not call them out in a bad way. calling them names is just bullying. so better yet, private message them and talk about it in a nice way.

with that being said, continue streaming the mv guys.

that's all. have good day or night.♡