• five •

Hyewon's sweat drips so much that her whole hair and clothes are soaked. Without any thinking, she runs to Hitomi first to untangle the rope around the girl's neck.

"Hum," Hitomi gasps for air as she touches her neck. The rope left some wounds as some part of it bleeds. Hyewon wants to help the girl more but she have to save Sakura now.

So as soon as Hyewon finished untangling the rope on Hitomi's neck, she runs to Sakura, her shakey hands trying to put the key onto the padlock.

Finally, the padlock clicks open but as soon as she did, her time is over.

She tried pulling the big lid to let Sakura free but her hands reached nothing.

Like Yujin, she was pulled back to her friends, and she could only watch Sakura's punches to get out of the tube.

While Chaeyeon just hopelessly looks at her love one, Eunbi trying to comfort Chaeyeon but no, useless. Chaeyeon is hurting so much that Sakura can only heal.

"Watch the show, don't close your eyes."

It angered Hyewon.

So fucking much.

She tried running but she is just wasting her energy, it's like Sakura is so far away. Far far away from her reach.

"Stop," Chaeyeon said as she holds Hyewon's arms.

But the girl didn't listen, instead Hyewon just keeps on trying to go to Sakura.

"Stop! I said fucking stop it! Hyewon, can't you see? You couldn't save her now. You're too late." Chaeyeon said, her eyes glassy with the tears she tried holding back in.

But when she hears the bubbles stopped from Sakura, there she fell down. It's like her everything is gone, in a blink of an eye.

Everybody cries, it hurts, so much. They just witnessed Sakura's death. And the thing is they couldn't do anything to fucking help her.

"Well, 12 girls decreased to 11...how sad."

"Bitch! If you didn't trapped us here none of these would have happen!" Chaeyeon said, her hands turning to a fist. She's so angry that the veins of her face shows.

"If only I was fast enough.." Hyewon mumbled, her face expressionless.

The girls, hearing this sighed.

"It's okay Hyewon. We saw how you saved them. You did your best." Eunbi said as she patted Hyewon's back, hugging her tight.

"Even though. My best is not enough." Hyewon cries, her whole body trembling because of regrets and sadness. But she have to stay strong, she looks at Hitomi and saw the girl in Chaewon and Minju's arms.

"Hitomi, are you okay?" Hyewon asked as Hitomi just nodded, pointing at her wounds,  it seems like she's having a hard time speaking and moving her head.

"You know Hyewon.."

"What the fuck is that, you bitch?" Hyewon spat out.

"You had your chance. If you didn't save any one of the two, then you all three will live."

All of the girls' faces showed confusion. Why would Hyewon not save any of the two?

"You see, I just tested you. I like playing with people. And I just saw how you prioritized Hitomi rather than Sakura. It's fun to watch, actually."

"If you just stayed still and didn't save anyone then Sakura's life wouldn't have to put into an end. You know it is just one of my little games."

"That's fucking unfair! I didn't know that!" Hyewon shouts as her heart feels so heavy. Her face is so red as well as her eyes.

"No uh, that's not unfair. You have 3 choices. To save Sakura, or... to save Hitomi or no one at all but you chose Hitomi."

Watching all this, Hitomi wants to just hide. It pains the girl's heart to see her friends like this. Especially Chaeyeon. It's like it's all her fault that Sakura is dead now.

But afterall, it isn't her fault too.

"Enough of that I want to play already. Hmm, let's see...Chaewon? Yea, let's put you to the test."

"G-good luck u-unnie." Minju said as she holds the girl's hand. Yuri that is on her right side hugged the girl tightly. While Hitomi just stayed silent. She doesn't know what to feel.

Unlike the other games, there is no big things or what so ever. Just a plain chair and a table. On top is a suitcase.

"What do you wh-what me to do?" Chaewon asked, her whole body shaking so much from fear and nervousness.

"It's simple as a pea. Inside that suitcase is the key to open the black box Yujin got that Hyewon failed to obtain. But before you can open that you have to solve something."

Shit...mind games.

"I'll give it to you as soon as your time starts. 10 minutes. The longest time I gave since the start. But... like what I have told you, I like to make things fun."

"And your definition of fun is totally off ours." Chaewon huffs as she stares at the suitcase infront of her.

"The longer you are here, the hotter your surrondings will be."

Fuck, the girl hates it when it's hot. Because whenever it's hot, Chaewon experiences difficulty in breathing.

"So here you go, the time starts now..."

A paper then appeared infront of her, and what's written makes her want to cry on the spot.

2116

"How am I supposed to know what this is?!"

"A hint, that code is connected to one of your friends. Think everything you know about them."

"10 minutes...go."

[ who is that member? ]

- i only placed three possible members
so that you guys won't have to
think that much ♡ -

• Jo Yuri •

• Honda Hitomi •

• Lee Chaeyeon •

🍒hint : the number of letters in the girl's name🍒

---
httpcherryulcola🍒
y'all, some of you didn't vote on the last chap hmp. also, watch izone's chu 3 teaser,,,,minju is so funny i-
and...can it be june already? 👉👈

trapped twelve | izone thriller au On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara