• eight •

Minju taps her feet repeatedly. She's panicking so much, and the air inside that room is getting thick. Not to mention the sickening smell of the red slime.

She looks at the key. It's tiny. Not even the same size of the normal keys we use, it's made out of copper.

But that key could give them a chance to get out of this place. This demonic haunted place.

She then looked up, Nako's blood and puke just adds up to the nauseating smell.

Nako's legs looks like it got smaller, and thinner. Like a lemon that is squeezed. The girl's arms looking like it is barely attached. It's frightening.

Meanwhile, Eunbi massages her temples, looking at the scene before her. She doesn't know what to pick too. Nako is as precious as her other friends too. But the key...it just as important in their current situation they are in.

Memories then began on playing in Minju's brain. She remembered Nako's airy laugh, deep dimples, her love for mint chocolate ice cream, and the dad jokes they shared.

In a flutter of an eye, Minju ran up to Nako. She can't let the girl die on her watch. A guilt will forever be haunting her if she does so.

"You're okay now." Minju mumbled in a soothing tone. Kissing the girl's crown before untangling the thick rope that surronds the girl's waist. It is tied up so tight that Minju's palms started to bleed. It's crucial, everything is.

"H-how about the k-key?" Nako asked in a breathe. Her forehead drenched with sweat, blood and the slime. But Minju didn't mind that. She brushed off the girl's bangs before lifting up the girl, and away from the rope that is wet from the blood.

"You're more important. Also, you did a good job for holding up those hits." Minju smiles a little before Nako's eyes become half lidded. Making Minju worried.

"Y-yah." Minju said as she puts her fingers on Nako's wrist.

"Oh."

She's just tired, nothing to worry about...right?

"Gosh, I'm glad no one died on this game." Hyewon mumbles as Minju and Nako was suddenly pushed back to them. The slime splattering all over them.

"That real stinks." Yujin mumbles as Wonyoung rolls her eyes at her. She grabs Eunbi's bag to get some water, before splashing Nako and Minju with it.

"Geez. Thanks Wonyoung." Minju laughs a little as Eunbi helps the two wash their hair.

"Lemme see." Yuri said as she lifts Nako's shirt.

"Oh my gadnis." Yuri winced seeing the girl's tummy. Is that even considered a tummy by now? It looks like Nako was pulped. Wringed until no juice will come out.

"This won't do. You can't wear those clothes anymore." Yena said as she takes off her sweater, leaving her into plain white shirt.

"Have this MinMin." Yena said as Minju pouts. Her eyes widening as her whisker-like dimples appear.

"Thanks Yena unnie." Minju smiles as Yena just brushed it off.

"How about Nako?" Hitomi asked as she caress the girl's forehead. Relieved that Nako survived from those painful hits.

"Here." Yuri said as Yena widened her eyes. Yuri took off her shirt, and now she only have her crop top left.

"Jjoyul.." Yena mumbles a little, but she knows she can't argue with that right now. Not in the current situation they are in.

"I think that Nako's organs might be damaged." Chaeyeon said. As they all sigh.

"It's even a might right now. It really is damaged. But none of us know what to do." Hyewon said, knowing that neither one of them knows how to cure things like these.

They then helped each other for a few minutes until someone interfered.

"For a first, Minju didn't throw up. Knowing that the red slime is made out of well...Sakura and Chaewon's blood and guts."

"Ew, fuck you!" Minju said, disgusted. But at the same time, she feels sorry. It's their friends' body parts afterall.

"Gosh, have a gummy." Hyewon sighs as she gives Minju some of her gummies before closing her eyes, rubbing it stressfully.

"You picked Nako as I expected. Such a strong friendship. I can't wait to ruin it."

"Psh. Then wait forever. Nothing will ruin our friendship." Yena rolls her eyes as the 'host' laughs again.

"Either way, you missed your chance to get the key. You didn't obtain it in hmm...3 tries. And same as the rules in games, a consequence will happen."

"What consequence?" Eunbi asked as she clasped her hands together. Hoping that it won't be that harsh.

"I have given you 3 chances to get the key. But you failed to have it, so..you will suffer longer, here. With me."

With that the black box that holds the key, floats, Wonyoung, being the tallest, tried to get it but it's way up there for her to reach it.

"Ugh no!" Wonyoung huffs, as Yena sighs pulling Wonyoung back down. She knows it's useless.

"Get ready.."

Then, another box appeared, but now it's white. The black box then is placed inside the other bigger box, sealing it close.

"So instead of getting that motherfckin black box open, we need to open the white one first!?" Chaeyeon groans. Knowing that they already suffered so much yet they failed. And now adding one more? It's just...unfair.

"Well darling, tricks, that is what I'm best at."

[ vote for the next player ]

Honda Hitomi •

• Jang Wonyoung •

• Kwon Eunbi •

---
httpcherryulcola🍒
phew i finally updated...and MC Minju just added years to my life span wbk.🤧
are you all still reading this hshshs 👉👈
i think this chap is shitty im sorry :(