Chapter 1

"Another case solved as a married couple," said Castle. Him and his wife, Katherine Beckett were laying in bed together as he said this. "Yeah," Kate said with a sigh. "I am still kind of hyped up though, are you?" "Yeah I am too," Castle responded surprised. "Do you want to try something different tonight?" she asked with a hint of excitement in her voice. "Sure," Castle said reading her mind. Kate then got out of bed and said, "Take off your clothes and meet me back in the bed." Scrambling as quickly as he could, Castle took off his clothing to meet his wife in bed. As his body slid up hers, Kate said passionately, "I love you Rick!" "I love you too," he said as they broke out into kissing fest.

About 10 minutes later...

Ring ringgggg... Ring ringgggg went Beckett's phone. She leaned over and saw it was the precinct. "I need to get that," Kate told her husband. "Really?" He questioned. "Yeah, it's the precinct." She replied. Sighing, Castle slid himself out of his wife's body so she could answer the phone. "Hello?" Beckett answered. "Sorry if I woke you up," Ryan said. "I was up," she replied. "There has been a murder on the corner of 42nd and Lex." he stated. "Okay, be right there" She reponded. Just after she hung up, Castle said clearly annoyed, "Why does your phone always have to go off and ruin our domestic bliss?" Rolling her eyes, Kate got up and got ready to meet Ryan, Esposito, and Lanie at the crime scene.