Chapter 8

"Hello, Paul, my name is Detective Kate Beckett. I am here to talk to you about Megan Rodgers. We have evidence that you committed her murder," Beckett said very confidently. "I thought you already caught the killer. And why would I kill her?" Paul asked. "Because you found out she was cheating and spying on you," Castle replied. "Yes. I knew. That lying jerk Megan would have ruined me. And my brother.... that idiot," he said outraged. "So what did you do? Beckett asked. "I put an end to both threats. I killed Megan and framed my brother," Paul said clearly satisfied with himself. "Paul Casillas, you are under arrest for the murder of Megan Rodgers. Anything you say......."

Back at the loft.....

"Where's your mom?" Kate asked. "Her and Alexis went on this two day spa trip. Why?" Castle asked. "Because," She said as she threw herself at Castle pulling him in for a long, slow kiss. Then Kate pulled her husband into their bedroom, and undressed him and then she allowed him to undress her. "Your not still on your period, right?" He asked jokingly. "No," she replied giggling as he picked her up and carried her into bed with him. She clung to her husband, breathing in his scent, as he slipped his body into her's. "You are ok with this, right?" He checked. "Yes," she whispered. "I love you Rick." "I love you too Kate," he said passionately. They stayed in each others arms for the rest of the night enjoying the company.