Angel's Demon

(Please do not get mad, but I am making Leo single. Calypso was freed after the Giant War, after Percy yelled at Zeus for not keeping his promise. Calypso is NOT going to be in the story. Sorry. Anyway, I have added Leo's demon form above. I wanted to share it.) (Description of Leo's demon form: Leo, but with bat-like wings, the skin between the 'fingers' is dark red at the joint [between 'fingers'] and gradually becomes a dark ashy color. The tips of his wings occasionally become flames. The skin is ripped and looks like it was charred by fire. The 'fingers' and 'arm' of the wings are almost black, with a single claw on the top.)

1st Annabeth POV:

I felt a blanket wrap around me. Sighing in content, I tried to pull the warm pillow under me. This pillow was strange, it was stiff to a degree, and it moved a bit. Also, it made an odd bu-dump sound, and it was very comforting. Thinking of this, I smiled. I then felt arms wrap around me. I then slowly exited the warm comforting darkness, to open my eyes slightly to see incredibly familiar green eyes. Percy was smiling. I smiled back.

"Morning, Annie. You comfy?" Percy asked quietly. I nodded.

"Very." I hummed. Percy's smile got bigger. Then he pulled me closer and kissed my forehead.

"Good." Percy purred. I smiled again, not moving. I put my head back down on his chest. His arm started to rub my back, he was getting restless. I smiled into his chest.

"Annie." Percy whispered. I giggled quietly.

"I'm getting up." I answered, sitting up. Then I realized what the 'blanket' was. I was being held to Percy by his wings. "Percy," I sighed. He smirked at me. His wings retracted from around me.

Percy got up, picking me up in the process, and gently put me down on the couch. I got up and went into the kitchen. I heard Percy follow me.

"What would you like to eat?" I asked.

"What do you want? I'll eat what you want." Percy told me. I nodded.

"I feel like tacos." I said, grabbing the ingredients.

"Tacos it is." Percy grinned. I chuckled quietly at him. When I got to the burner, frying the meat, Percy wrapped his arms around me. I felt his hair brush both my neck and cheek. I shivered slightly when his breath flew over my shoulder.

"Percy, you're tickling me." I giggled. I heard Percy chuckle.

"Okay." Percy said, moving so his hair didn't tickle me. He moved his head on top of mine. Once I was done, I gently pushed Percy back. He smiled and took the food from me.

"Percy!" I complained. He chuckled and pointed to the small table, at which two chairs stood. I sighed and sat down in one of the chairs. Percy smiled.

"What do you want on it?" Percy asked.

"I don't care." I answered. Percy nodded and gave me the plate he was holding with the taco. I looked up at him, smiling.

"Thank you."

"Of course." Percy said, sitting down next to me. We ate silently. I got up and put our dishes in the sink to clean later. Almost the moment I put the sinks down, Percy picked me up.

"Percy!" To this, Percy laughed, walking over to the couch, which he tossed me onto. Then he fell onto me.

"Percy, get off! I can't breathe!" I complained. He chuckled, and somehow got me on him. He grabbed the remote on the coffee table in front of us. His hand stayed as far from the knife as it could. The knife next to the remote was the same one that stabbed him.

"What are we watching?" I asked. He shrugged, turning the TV on. He flipped through the channels and settled on some movie.

"So, um, th-the others know about you." Percy muttered.