A Rapid Series of Events No One Expected

Above is Thalia's wings. Her wings were originally electric blue and gold, but since she left the angel side, she was able to change her wing color permanently. She chose a darker shade and silver, silver for her occupation as a Huntress.

Annabeth 1st POV

I rolled to the left onto my back, and tried to sit up. Percy, on my right, had his large and warm wings around me, and was asleep. I turned back to face him, resting my head on my wrist. I smiled, and his arms, which were pushed off of me while I turned, snaked back to me and pulled me back to him. He smiled sleepily. I gave him a little peck on his cheek, and his eyes opened a little.

"Mornin'." Percy hummed quietly.

"Morning, sleepy." I replied. He smiled bigger.

"Your butt's vibrating." he hummed. Just as he said that, he took out my phone.

"Gimme!" I whine. Percy handed it over, and I saw who was calling. Jason. I turn my back to Percy and attempt to wiggle back into him, and his arms pulled me to him. I accept the call, putting the phone to my ear.

"Yes, Jason?" I asked.

"Dad is really mad. He said to get you here. What did you do?" Jason asked.

"I don't know, I didn't do anything bad. I've been with Percy." I reply.

"Well, if I were you, I'd get over here before he sends seekers to drag you." Jason suggested. I sighed.

"Alright. Give me a few minutes." I said, and ended the call.

"What's wrong?" Percy asked.

"I'm not sure. Stay here, though. I don't want them to find out about you." I said, and sat up. Percy got up next to me.

"Okay, just come home unhurt, okay?" Percy tried for a smile. I smiled back at him. Then I got up and grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom to get dressed. When I left for the door, Percy was heating up some breakfast. Before I left, Percy called out, "Love you!"

"Love you too, Seaweed Brain." I called back, and closed the door. I sighed quietly and quickly jogged to see Jason nearby.

"Any clue why he's mad?" I asked. Jason shook his head. We silently went into the cab that was there, which was going to take us to where Zeus was. Entering the palace, which was surrounded by houses and gardens, I took in the architecture like I always did. It was mainly consisted of marble, and some bits of gold. The place was mainly Greek, but there were thousands of different cultures' structure implemented.

Entering the large throne room, which held two thrones, I saw Frank, my cousin Magnus, Reyna, and Will. They all had the same confused look on their faces, which mirrored my own and Jason's. I looked up at Zeus, who was the only one in the throne. Hera, the other angelic god, was off doing something.

"Annabeth Chase. You've been meddling with a demon," Zeus boomed, "You're being banished."

"What?! You're wrong!" Jason piped up, the others having similar reactions. I stay silent, though. I wasn't going to lie.

"Annabeth Chase hasn't denied it. Leave." Zeus pointed out.

"Okay. Have fun." I muttered, and start to turn around, but stop when I hear Magnus speak.

"If you're going to banish her, then I'm leaving too." Magnus said, smiling to me.

"Me too. If Annabeth isn't here, this place is boring, anyway." Will joined in. Reyna nodded silently.

"I'm with Annabeth. Sorry, Dad." Jason shrugged, then muttered, "She's much scarier."

"I wasn't going to stick around, either. I'm going with them." Frank said, shyly. Zeus frowned, then sighed.