Okay

Piper came back to her Dad's house with her ruined bag, which was barely spilling what was left of groceries. She sighed in annoyance and put what was left in the bag in the fridge, throwing away the useless bag. Piper heard the front door open, and continued her actions, assuming it was Jason. It was when she heard a loud thump that she got worried.

"Jason, are you okay?" Piper asked, going cautiously to the door, where her boyfriend was trying to hold himself up, bloody and beaten, and from his back were two large, white, shimmery wings, which were also a little bloody.

"Jason, what happened?" Piper asked, hurriedly helping him to the couch, already feeling a little numb and spaced out from the new thing about her boyfriend.

"Attacked." Jason grunted. Piper frowned and grabbed some ambrosia and nectar. When she tried to feed it to him, he shook his head. "Jason, you need to have some. You'll die!"

"It won't help." Jason muttered. Piper frowned more and nodded, not wanting to argue with him.

"Call-" Jason cut himself off by passing out. Piper cursed and opened her phone, calling the first person she could think of, Percy.

"Yeah, Pipes?" came Percy's voice.

"It's Jason. H-he came back hurt, and I don't know how to help him, he said no to the ambrosia and nectar." Piper cursed. Percy cursed with her.

"Piper, calm down. I'm coming, okay? I'm going to bring Annabeth, okay?" Percy ordered, "I'm assuming you're at your place?"

"Yeah, at my Dad's house." Piper confirmed. A few seconds later, Percy appeared out of thin air, with Annabeth. Piper exclaimed in shock and fell over.

"You okay?" Annabeth asked, helping her up. She had tossed a packet to Percy, who shoved the stuff, slime-like and white, down Jason's throat. Jason coughed and cursed. But I wasn't paying too much attention to that, I was staring at Percy. He was still Percy, but he was different.

"Hey, bro." Percy grinned at Jason, as if everything was normal. Jason, groaning in pain, managed to grin at Percy.

"Hey, man. What's up?" Jason groaned. Piper stuttered.

"Y-you're acting like nothing is wrong!"

"Yeah, come on, we'll explain," Annabeth rolled her eyes at Percy, and walked a shell-shocked Piper to the couch. Percy helped Jason sit up, the two opposites sitting together so the demon could help the Fallen Angel sit up. Annabeth sat Piper next to Percy, who's wings were hanging over the back of the couch.

"S-so Jason and Percy have wings." Piper muttered.

"It's much more complicated, Piper. Jason is an angel, and Percy's a demon. I'm an angel too." Annabeth explained.

"Of course. And I'm guessing that means that there's God and Satan." Piper laughed.

"Actually, you're not too far off," Percy cut Annabeth off before she could explain, "There are sections, which I'm sure are also in Coelum, based on where you're from."

"Coelum?" Piper asked, confused.

"It means Heaven in Latin. Hell is called Infernum," Jason translated.

"So anyway, there are layers, basically, of both places. One for each religion. You usually go to your own 'layer,' unless you're either claimed by another because of family, or your religion decided not to be demon or angel. Those are called Astrals." Annabeth explained.

"Okay. That's...cool?" Piper tried to search for an appropriate word.

"Somewhat. Also is a pain." Percy groaned, nodding to Jason, "Big pain sometimes, like as you can see by Jason's condition a few minutes ago."

Jason snorted, "Yeah, it can get bad."

"So, Jase, who attacked you?" Percy asked the Fallen Angel.

"Angels. Really set on killing me, apparently." Jason mused.

"Wait, your own kind is trying to kill you?" Piper asked, her worry swelling even more.

"Uh, yeah. So, Annabeth was kicked out of the angel side, and I was impulsive and left with her. Along with some others." Jason explained.

"Yeah, that was a fun experience." Annabeth said, sarcasm dripping from her voice. Percy snorted.

"Yup. I nearly had a panic attack." Percy agreed. He then turned to Jason, "You alright, man?"

Jason nodded, "Yeah, I'm good now. Thanks for coming at such short notice."

"Well, we're going to go. Feel free to call for help if you need it, both of you." Percy smiled, getting up. Annabeth gave Piper a hug before she, too, got up and went out the door with Percy.

After they left, Jason turned to Piper, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just, kinda, processing this." Piper gestured vaguely. Jason chuckled, pulling her to him.

"You'll get used to it, Pipes. It'll be okay." Jason soothed. Piper nodded, taking deep breaths.

"Promise?"

"I promise, Piper. You're going to be okay." Jason promised. Piper frowned a little, she knew that Jason had said that she would be okay, but not him.

"Okay." Piper muttered, "Okay."

"Come on, Pipes, let's get you something to eat." Jason said, getting up. Piper followed him, keeping her hand on his back wanting to be sure he wasn't going to fall.

Piper brought down some snacks, handing some to her boyfriend.

"How long have you...been like this?" Piper asked.

"All my life. I was an angel-born," Jason explained. Piper nodded, absorbing the information.

"Cool." Piper nodded. Jason smiled at Piper, eating some of the food she gave him.

"Now, since I've been gone for three or so days, let's just sit around and do stupid stuff." Jason grinned happily at Piper. Piper grinned back at him, leading him to the couch, where they sat.