21.

"I'm going to be late." She tilted her head to the right to throw me off. I hadn't seen Kenya in about a week due to work conflicting work schedules. Kev and I had been putting in a whole lot of work to never have to hit the streets again. We had less then 10 vacancies across all of our properties and with trying to keep up takes a toll on daily life. Last night I promised to come over and help her pack the last few boxes before she moved in. Well I technically kept my promise, we sent our time knocked out on her living room floor.

"Your mouth says one thing but your body is saying something completely different." She let me go causing me to think about my next steps. It is my business so if  I know a little late who cares. I  can shave a little off my commute by taking the highway instead of the city streets. I reached out to her hoping that she would allow me to hold her.

"I mean you are moving. You know what kind of man would I be to leave you in your time of need?" We stood face to face with little to no room between us.

"Not a good one. You wouldn't want me to wait on my delivery because myself. I  mean it has been a while but I know you making the jump into commercial real estate is important. It's important to me that you stay on the path that you are on." Well it is a fact that Kenya is getting the better version of me, she still pours in to my growth.

"It has been a while and I think we should get a way." I said completely going against my goal of taking this slowly. I figured out if this was going to be a relationship we needed to spend time together. This man time outside of the four walls of our homes in sneaky links in five-star restaurants.

"Like a vacation?" She asked making sure we were on the same page. As many times as I've tried to do so things have always gotten in the way.

"Why not? What's stoping us." I said even with my sister in the background. To Deonna, Kenya was nothing but a rebound which would never workout however I just wanted to be settled down.

"I mean if you aren't comfortable I can let it go." I slightly retract my statement knowing that we were coming up a pretty rocky patch. I went from honestly hating this woman, not speaking to her for months to wanting to go on vacation.

"We have done a lot of this and going on vacation is probably the One of the things that isn't rated MA for mature..." I broke the embrace to scratch my head.

"...Tay listen you're important to me and I don't want to mess this up. Since we haven't seen each other in a week I think a get away is 100% needed..." I she too a breath hoping that we were all on the same page.

".. But I  think we should get back to the situation at hand..." She used her hands to bring everything back to focus.

"Really? What's that's?" All thoughts of today's obligations flew out the window.

"This suit. I like it and all but I think it would be better on the floor." We had nothing but space and opportunity.

"You're talking a good game." I took my jacket and tie off leaving her to undo my belt. She felt my phone vibrate in my pocket but completely ignored it. If this was the mood she was in I would never get out of the house.

"I can back it up too." She said as I tried to grab the phone. I let her stroke my rod with her hands before she graced it with her lips.

"Listen your ass is lucky that this meeting is pushed back until tomorrow." He informed me that I was already late and there was no need to put any pep in my step. I tried to regulate my voice as he spoke in efforts to hide what was happening on my end of the phone. I looked down to see Kenya's eyes locked on mine.

"Ummm next week when?" I said muting Kevin, and putting the phone on speaker to still hear the details. I placed my free hand at the base of her neck as she moaned through her process.

"Tuesday." He said clearly driving.

"You making this hard." I whispered to her as her head worked it's magic. She came up for air.

"I see." I bit my lip excited for the rest is the time we would spend together.

"That works for me." I was able to say to Kevin before re muting the phone.

"Come here." I helped her to her feet in the middle of her sucking the soul from me. I began to fiend for her lips to meet mine.