22. I knew

"Wow this is nice." I let her go in first just to see her reaction. I watched her head twist and turned as she analyzed where we would be laying our heads for the time being.

"Real quiet for someone who didn't want to let me plan anything." I said sarcastically. I dropped the bags knowing she was going to have a smart ass remark.

"Shut up." She laughed not letting me down. She smiled, and I mean really smile which made me feel like I was finally doing something right.

"You didn't think I could get it together huh?" I watched her walk around the room a little more. She had doubts about us actually going on a vacation because of all of the things that have popped up in between. We had argued to the point of no return because of how much work I needed to get done. I mean filling these units was my main concern because with out that the money would stop. If the money stopped I was going to have to go for what I knew.

"I had a little faith in you." She continued to examine the room. I knew that the beaches weren't her thing. She was such a busy body and need a lot more than laying out and listening to the waves. I picked a place with a little history to keep her interested. I watched her find her way to the balcony and look out in to Puerto Rico.

"They way you cursed my ass out the other day, I can't tell."  She smacked her teeth as I joined her outside. Now that I had her to myself I was able to effectively communicate. She took a deep breath and turned her body towards me. She licked her lips while waiting for me to speak.

"Oh yeah, I let your ass have it didn't I?" I admitted that I was wrong but I didn't see the big deal. I watched her chest go up and down as she took a breath.

"Yeah and you went a little too far too." She mainly had a problem with me coming back like I never left. I made the mistake of approach her while she undressed the next night. In the moment, not seeing the problem, I don't immediately tell her where I was or why it took 24 hours to contact her.

"I'm pretty sure I'm not the first bitch to throw something at you. I may be the first not to miss though." She rolled her neck and her eyes.

"I shouldn't have left." Leaving after sex or an argument with no warning has always made the situation worse and it's a terrible habit. The two of us were up all
night just talking and fucking after we decided on a day to leave.

"I woke up and you were gone. When I called you you didn't answer so I was literally naked and afraid." I loved her dramatics.

"Come on now." I laughed and she poked her lil lip out.

"I can see how making the choice to come out here and then leaving in the middle of the night looks." It was fucked up. It looked like I wasn't serious about it and was only talking out of my ass.

"I'm glad." She looked a little confused. She turned around facing the beach. It was as if she was ready to argue and I want even giving her the chance.

"There aren't many places I can go now." I slid hand upward from the nape of her neck.

"Mmhmm." I took a hand full of her hair, slowly moving her head to the side, exposing her neck. I watched her body relax as that smile came across her face again. She kept here eyes forward.

"Not many places for you to go either." I ran my lips down the side of her neck before pulling her in to me.

"I shouldn't have thrown the water bottle..." She said trying to save herself.

"Or the remote. You deserved the phone though." She moaned as I kissed behind her ear, not allowing her to move.

"If that's your apology then I don't accept it." We both broke out in to laughter. I let her hair go allowing her to get her point across.

"The Deontay's I knew did not apologize nor admit to being wrong. So I can look you in the eye and say that I'm sorry." She was correct. I was trying really than I ever had to preserve my relationship and it showed.

"Now that's what I'm talking about." She smacked her teeth trying to walk away and in to the room before I snatched her back on the balcony. With my hand around her neck and my tongue down her through there wasn't anything she could say. I slowly took steps, pushing both of us in to the luxurious hotel room while maintaining the juicy lip lock.

"We have reservations in an hour..." I stopped myself. I let go of her and began to fix my clothes.

"Is there an itinerary? Should I check my email?" She asked.

"I know you didn't think that's ok were going to be in charge did you?" I asked her . When I said I was planning the trip I meant it.

"Relax and get dressed. You may want to bring flats."