.Two.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

In jungkook's dream.....

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Author's POV

17 July 2014,

It was a normal Sunday in the bangtan dorm. Everyone was doing their own thing: the maknaes were playing, namjoon was reading something, yoongi was sleeping on the couch, jin was cooking while hoseok was cleaning. This was until they heard a gasp from the kitchen.

All of them except yoongi, rushed towards the kitchen to see what happened. In the kitchen, Jin was standing, facing the door staring at the back of his palm. When he felt the member's presence in the room, he turned his hand towards them.

All of them were awe-struck. Jin had a beautiful yellow crystal at the back of his hand. "But who is your partner~?" Hoseok asked in a teasing tone, wiggling his eyebrow. "I bet it's Namjoonie hyung!!!" Taehyung exclaimed, still staring at Jin's crystal. Jin blushed at the statement and slowly lifted Namjoon's right hand to check. He blushed even harder when he saw that Namjoon was indeed his soulmate.

SeokJin looked up into Namjoon's eyes as he was also baffled and slightly blushing. He internally cooed at the sight and engaged Namjoon in a bone crushing hug. They remained like that for a while until namjoon broke the hug and exclaimed,"I knew it from the beginning, hyung. We were always meant to be!!"

"Plus you guys got the electric crystal!!" Yoongi said, poking out his head from the door frame. He must have woken up by the sound.

SeokJin didn't respond by words, he just gave him a quick peck on the cheek and was going to go further when jimin cleared his throat,"hyungs, some of us here are just 16...." He pointed towards jungkook who was looking at both of them simultaneously, in awe.

SeokJin blushed harder and whispered a quick "I love you" in Namjoon's ears. And turned to ruffle jungkook's hair.

That was the day when SeokJin and namjoon became official. This day was celebrated by all the armys, the big-hit company, the member's parents as well as the members themselves. It was a surprise to jungkook that his second mother and his role model would be dating!! He kept on thinking about how excited they must be and couldn't wait for the time when he got his crystal.

'I wish I could experience that happiness ever in my life.' jungkook thought in his sleep.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

20 December 2016

BTS were excited for this year's Christmas because they were not performing anywhere. It would be their first free Christmas together. They didn't even go to their hometown as they wanted to spend time with their brothers.