.Thirteen.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jimin's POV

When we reached the dorm, the six of us separated. Namjoon hyung, Taehyung and Hope hyung sat in the living room as the rest of us went to the kitchen. We had taken the responsibility of cooking because the rest can't be trusted in the kitchen.

The only thoughts that I had all the time today were of Jungkook. He didn't come with us today too. Was he alright? Or was Namjoon hyung right...No! Our kookie can't be like that.

I want to do something for him but where was he? Then suddenly a thought came in my mind that I, hesitantly, voiced out. "Hyung..." I started. Both of their heads snapped towards me.

"...what if kookie is scared of us?" I asked barely loud enough for them to hear. Yoongi hyung's eyes widened and SeokJin hyung spaced out for sometime before shaking his head furiously as if convincing something to himself.

"Jimin, it can't be helped right now. It's too early-" Jin hyung attempted to convince me. "Hyung it's already been two years. I'm afraid if we wait more, it'll be...too late." Yoongi hyung answered, almost stealing the words from my mouth.

Jin hyung sighed. "Ok, so we will bring jungkook back tomorrow itself. I- I just hope he agrees." Jin hyung said, mumbling the last part but we heard it nonetheless. "Thank you, hyung." I and Yoongi hyung said in unison.

The three of us then resumed cooking dinner, Jungkook still in our head. After a couple of hours, dinner was ready. We all set the table and called the other three. There was this weird dark silence surrounding us as we ate.

Author's POV

The only person in everyone's head was jungkook. Some wished the best for him while the others wished the worst. Everyone wanted him to return. Some to help him while others to hurt him. Some were worried about him while the other's hands were itching to punch him.

Some people who sat at that table were monsters while some were still humans.

Meanwhile in Sejin's house, Jungkook had a rather unpleasant night. He kept on having simultaneous flashbacks of his hyungs. Some were happy memories of them having fun while others were the darkest memories of his abuse.

The thing that kept him sane that night was belief. He believed that he would be protected tomorrow. He believed that he would have Sejin to turn to. He believed he would succeed in running away from his hyungs in the future.

But there was still that feeling in his gut. That bad taste in his mouth. That numbness in his chest. He knew that something bad was going to happen. He was sure about it.

The bad weather only added to this feeling. He could hear the thunder, see the lightning strike. But the disturbing thing was that the calm, cool, soothing breeze wasn't there.

The weather is like this after a long, long time!

The next day

Author's POV

The whole BTS woke up the next day with determination. Namjoon, Tae and Hobi were determined to send the manager off. Jin, Jimin and Yoongi were determined to bring Jungkook back while Jungkook himself was determined to NOT come back.

None of them knew about each other's plans but had a feeling something bad was gonna happen. Sejin, on the other hand, was completely oblivious of all this. He was just happy and proud that he was able to help Jungkook instead of just helping him behind the scenes.

The schedule for today was the same. Jungkook was dropped off at the company first, followed by the rest of the band. However, the other members didn't say anything to him.

Joon, Tae and Hobi smirked at the younger while the others smiled warmly towards him. Sejin was far more than confused. The smirks were not that weird but the smiles? Did they finally realise?

Jungkook's POV

Jin hyung, Yoongi hyung and Jimin hyung were talking to me! No, not yelling but actually talking! This may or may not be the happiest I have been in a while. But Joon, Tae and Hobi hyung were constantly staring at me.

What happened to them now?

I shrugged the thought and continued with the day, frequently talking to the other hyungs. After the day when I was gonna leave the company, Sejin hyung called me. "Kook, pd nim wants you." I nodded and made my way to his office. I knocked and entered when I was answered.

After I came, pd nim started, "There is going to be an idol summit tomorrow evening, in Busan and only three of you can go there. Rm has suggested Jimin, Jin, and Suga. You will be accompanied by the manager. No ifs or buts. It is going to happen and you are leaving tomorrow first thing in the morning. The rest of the members can rest at the dorm" pd nim announced.

Wait. SHIT! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! I will have to be alone, at the dorm, with rm, v and hope hyung?! They'll kill me.

And that also without manager nim? I- I won't be able to survive. All these thoughts made me freeze at my spot unable to move. I looked towards my right side, where Jin hyung was standing with the others and they gave me a sorry look.

Then I turned my head towards the left where Namjoon hyung was standing. He gave me a smile, a way too sweet smile. To say that I was scared would be an understatement. I gulped and looked over to Sejin hyung's who was standing beside Mr Bang. I mouthed a sorry with a matching expression.

Bang PD must have sensed my distress as he said, "Any problem, Jungkook?" I shook my head, not even able to interpret the words correctly.

Tomorrow will be a pain in the back, literally.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━