.Four.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jungkook's POV

I jolted awake when someone poured something hot on me. I think it was yoongi hyung, he poured his hot coffee on me. The coffee burnt in my cuts. It hurted like a bitch. "Wake up dick-head. We have dance practice today." Yoongi hyung scolded.

I didn't say anything, knowing that hyung would get angry at anything I say. I just nodded really subtly. When I tried moving, I noticed that my body was really heavy. Then I remembered what happened yesterday...the electric shock must have made my muscle numb.

I dragged myself to the bathroom and washed up, making sure that my cuts were not open and applied a lot of concealer. After I was done, I put on a white t-shirt with light blue jeans and timberland.

When I was going to exit the front I noticed that someone had left two apples by my side table. I wondered who it would have been. I ate it even though I thought that it must be poisoned.

It wasn't, thankfully.

Still thinking about the apples, I came downstairs. The members were already in the driveway, talking and laughing. I decided to stay in the living room while waiting for the manager to arrive.

Author's POV

Jungkook was on the couch waiting for the manager to pick them up. While the other members were also waiting but in the driveway. "Guys, do you know what happened yesterday?" Jin asked out of the blue with a slightly concerned voice. Everyone's head snapped towards him in a matter of seconds.

"We were scolding Jungkook and he started talking back to us so we started beating him up. And suddenly a wave of anger took over us and we started shooting bolts of lightning along with every punch!!" He exclaimed, even the hint of concern gone.

Everyone ignored the fact that Jungkook was beaten up and carried on congratulating Namjin for controlling the Crystal's powers. Little did they know that jungkook was listening to their small conversation from the living room.

Jungkook felt heartbroken to say the least. He was not happy with the fact that he had to be the first one on which namjin ever used their powers. It also hurt him to see that the members didn't even ask more about him.

He wasn't an attention seeker. He just missed the way his hyungs called him "kookie". He loved it when the hyungs took a single piece of chocolate bar just so the maknae could have the eighth piece. He loved each and every small action they did to show their affection.

He became an affection seeker as he was deprived of that for two years. 'Why do you care about them again?' the voice in his head asked. "Because they were, are and will always be my hyungs. No matter what they do, they'll always be special to me" Jungkook whispered to himself. ' Let's see about that,' the voice said.

After a few minutes, the manager arrived to pick them up. Namjoon sat besides the manager. Jin sat in the next seat with Sope. Vmin sat at the last seat as they tried their best to ignore Jungkook who sat besides them.

Jungkook kept on feeling eyes at him but when he checked, no one was looking at him. Soon enough he started ignoring the feeling and got lost in thought

Who was the person that said"oh my god, jungkook!" yesterday?

Who left apples by his bed?

Why did he keep on feeling eyes on him?

All these questions remained unanswered as the ride went by smoothly with only the six hyungs talking among themselves. Completely ignoring the youngest and the oldest presence.

(A/N: when I say manager, I mean sejin and also here sejin is the oldest)

Time skip to when they reached the company

They all reached the company as sejin told them about their schedule today. It was nothing out of the ordinary. Just the regular vocal lessons and dance practices.

They headed towards the practice room AKA Jungkook's second home. Jungkook used to spend more time in the practice room than he spent in the dorm. He used to dance till he couldn't move anymore. The dance practice began and everyone was getting a few steps wrong except jungkook.

Even hoseok and jimin were a little off with some moves. But jungkook was perfect. His body beautifully swayed with the beat of the song playing. Obviously his body was aching and he was stretching his cuts and his whole body was numb. There were many reasons holding him back but he didn't care.

There was something in him that made him want to prove his hyungs wrong. He danced gracefully as the other members were trying their best to copy him but couldn't. Jungkook was lost in the song.

Their choreographer applauded at the end of the track. This snapped jungkook out of his trance. He flashed a bunny smile towards his hyungs, expecting them to be happy. Some of them did feel happy but others were frustrated.

How could he do that if they couldn't? So they flashed him the "whatever" look. The choreographer offered jungkook to rest as he already perfected the song but he declined and offered to help the members.

After a long dance practice of 5 hours and 5 hours of hyungs giving jungkook the "see you at the dorm" smirk, they finally moved on to the vocal lessons. Everyone sang or rapped their solos.

Everyone was perfect at this one. Their vocal teacher then said,"Guys, mister Bang said that we need to have more rap songs in the next album so today the vocal line will also get to rap."

Some of them were excited while others were not. They all tried rapping. V was good but his words were slurry. Jin and jimin were trying way too hard to make their voice deeper and ended up ruining the song.

Jungkook on the other hand, was actually the best at rapping amongst the vocals. After listening to his rap, the rapline was shocked while the vocal line were just core jealous.

After the practice, the teachers concluded that v and jungkook will be given the chance to rap while the other two will stick to singing.

When they were leaving for the dorm, the manager told them about tomorrow's schedule. He also said that bang PD had asked them to gather ideas for the next comeback by the weekend.

When they reached the car and were sitting down, hoseok spoke out to jungkook, "kookie I bet ya don't know what's coming your way~~" in a gut turning sweet tone.

Yes, Jungkook badly wanted to hear the word 'kookie' from their mouth but not in this way. He was scared say the least. He slided to his seat and closed his eyes whimpering in fear. He knew something bad was gonna happen.... But what?

He had been beaten up way too many times for it to be weird for him. He had that feeling and he didn't know why. All he could feel was the cool moist wind. Hmm, it looked like a storm was on its way after this peaceful breeze was gone.

'Just let me live.' he prayed with his eyes closed.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━