.Sixteen.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

'I wish I could be little again.' I thought in my sleep.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Author's POV

"Kookie?" I heard a voice call me as I slept. The voice was caring. It reminded me of Jin hyung, sweet, motherly and loving. I opened my eyes slowly only to see my grandma kneeling down in front of me.

"Kookie, are you ok? Why are you here? Did something happen? Why are you bandaged?" She bombarded me with questions and I just stared at her wide eyed. What is she doing here? I am going to be a bother again.

"G-granny, what are you doing here?" I asked with a croaky voice as my throat felt too dry. "The Neighbors told me that someone came here. So I came by to check. But what happened to you?"

She asked again but my throat was too dry to form words. I signalled her for water that she brought after a few minutes. I gulped down the whole bottle in one go, regaining my voice. She looked at me with questioning eyes as I took a deep breath, preparing myself for explaining the whole thing.

I explained her the whole thing, without leaving a single detail, and by the time I ended, we both had tears in our eyes. "So, what do you want to do now?" She asked, ever so calmly, trying to hold back her tears.

"I- I just don't wanna meet t-them again." I said. "Jungkook, I do believe that they hurt you, very badly. But do you actually want to leave them? Without a word? You should at least inform the other three, who were nice to you and also to your manager."

"I will, granny...just- not today...maybe tomorrow." I stated. How was she so good at calming me down?

"That's my good boy. Now let's go!" She said, way too excitedly. "Where are we going?" I asked as she was almost pulling me off the ground.

"To my house, obviously. You don't plan on staying here, do you?" She asked, cocking up an eyebrow. "Obviously no" I murmured under my breath.

After a not so long drive, we reached her house. It was bigger than the old one. It was sweet of her to let me stay but I couldn't just sit there and be another mouth to feed. Plus, I had noticed a small cafe near to her house. Maybe I can work there.

I snapped out of my thoughts when we pulled up in her driveway. We parked the car and went inside the house. The whole house had a comforting feel to it.

She made me sit down on one of the couches and went to the kitchen to get something to drink. She got tea for herself and hot chocolate for me. We both talked for a while. I felt relaxed.