.Twelve.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Yoongi's POV

"How was Jungkook's little space guys?" Sejin hyung asked. I froze at the thought. It wasn't like I had completely forgotten about koo- Jungkook's little space. I still love the little Jungkook but my mind pushed that feeling to the back.

I still remember the last time he was little. We- we beat him up, even after being fully aware of the fact that we aren't hitting Jungkook but Kookie. My Kookie.

I still remember the time when I first introduced him to little space. When he used to get all worked up before our schedules. When he wouldn't even eat for days, he was that tense. But then again how did we help.

Now, we force him to starve himself. We force him to hate himself. Why do we do this to him tho? Maybe he'll get his crystal after sometime.

But should it matter? Do we really need a crystal to love him? Who set that rule? I- I want to apologise to him. I even used my crystal on him. I burnt him! I feel sorry for him...

Is this what Jin hyung has been feeling? Hyung must be questioning himself. And we all should. I don't feel right. Something is wrong.

Then again, what happened yesterday morning. Jungkook talked back to Tae. He has all the right to but still...when did he gain the courage. What did I do to him that night? Where was he last night?

There were way too many questions that remained unanswered. But I snapped out of my thoughts when I felt the car stop. Huh? we're here already?

We all got out of the car and went in to see Jungkook dancing, gracefully as ever. His eyes were closed so he probably didn't notice us. I and Jin hyung were staring at him while the rest scoffed.

Namjoon walked towards the speakers and turned off the music. Jungkook stopped dancing and asked Namjoon what he wanted. This made him more mad and he yelled at him, "WHOSE DICK WAS IN YOUR MOUTH LAST NIGHT, SLUT?"

I hadn't seen Namjoon this mad in a long time. His voice even sent a shiver down my spine. I was scared for jungkook. I knew he would never disrespect Namjoon-

"Your dad's. Got a problem with that, hyung?" Kook asked. I couldn't believe my ears. The shy naïve maknae we knew had disappeared. What had we made him?

We changed him. It was our fault. I need to talk about this to the rest of the members. But I know nobody would understand me. So I kept quiet for the time being.

After the dance practice during the break time, I saw Jin hyung leave for the washroom so I followed him. I waited for him outside the stall. He soon finished and exited. "What are you doing here yoongi-ah?" He asked me.