.Seven.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Author's POV

'let this be the end'  jungkook prayed as he fell unconscious. Meanwhile SeokJin was crying his eyes out. Namjoon also kept hugging him and telling him all the obscure reasons why they hated jungkook. Although Jin wanted to refuse, some kind of monster in him agreed with every sentence that Namjoon said.

Soon after Jin was done crying, they left the kitchen, leaving Jungkook on the floor, nearly dead. Everyone else was also in their rooms. Jungkook just laid there, unconscious, ignored.

Time skip to dinner

It was soon dinner time and Jungkook was still on the floor. They all had a pretty rough afternoon and nobody ate anything. They all felt like they would die of hunger. (A/N: BiTcH kook hasn't eaten in ten to thirteen DaYs. HeLlO?)

No one had the energy to cook so they all ordered take out. When it arrived, they all ate in the living room, not wanting to see the half dead maknae of their band. All of them ignored Kook as if he wasn't there. They left him, unconscious, covered in blood and burn marks, on the floor. They didn't even spare him a glance and went to bed. Only if they had seen him....

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Time skip to midnight

Jungkook's POV

"Aah, what in the world?..." I grunted as I woke up. My whole body was sore and there were burn marks all over my skin. I again had the sensation that I had when Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung had electrocuted me.

I silently crawled towards the nearest wall to lean on it. Holding my body up was a big task. My back was hurting from sleeping on the floor and my hands were also hurting as I if was shielding myself from something. That was when I remembered the things that happened in the afternoon.

The flashback made me cry. It- it was too much for me to take. I again started limping towards my room. I sighed as it had become a routine for me to get beaten up, then limp to my room, then cut my wrist till they were bloody and then finally pass out from exhaustion.

When I reached my room, I did the regular cutting and shower but I didn't sleep. I couldn't sleep. I kept on thinking about what I did wrong. What was my fault?

Was it doing good at the only thing I liked in my life? 'No Jungkook. They just used you. They didn't like that you were better than them. They didn't like that they were wrong. That is why they always hit you.' the voice in my head said.

I thought about this a lot. What if my hyungs were wrong? What if they did use me? What if they were jealous of me? Was I that naive? Why did I let them do this to me? Why?

I realised that I had started crying by now. But I didn't let it cut my thoughts. I thought about this the whole night. The more I questioned myself, the more I started believing that these thoughts were true.

My hyungs were wrong. I shouldn't have trusted them. I shouldn't have believed them blindly. How useless can you be jungkook? You let them abuse you for almost two years?! Just because of something you had no control over?

Suddenly, a thought came in my mind. Sejin hyung. He always helped me. He made sure I ate properly. He was always worried about me. Even though his job only included taking care of our schedules and looking after our concerts, he never forgot to look after us too.

But the hyungs grew cold to him once he started to support me. I understood why they used to hate me but what about sejin hyung? He didn't do anything wrong. The only thing that he ever did was make sure the hyungs didn't kill me.

He even hid it from Bang Shi Hyuk, knowing I didn't want to tell him. Thank god he saved me from starving that day. I'm thankful that he is our manager......

Author's POV

Jungkook kept on thinking about his life the whole night. He had so many questions but no one to answer them to. He didn't have the courage to ask his hyungs. He thanked God for having sejin as their manager a lot of times.

During the whole night, his tears didn't stop for a second. He kept on crying. Thinking how wrong he had been. At the break of dawn, he made a decision.

' I will never let myself look vulnerable again' he thought as he looked at the bright sun rays entering in his room through the window.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━