.Nineteen.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jungkook's POV

I soon reached granny's house. On the way, I had bought some spare gloves and a few masks, to hide my face and crystal. Instead of entering the house, I went to the cafe nearby. As I said earlier, I don't want to be another mouth to feed for granny and I also need a job.

"Hello?" I asked as I entered the cafe. It was a small and cozy place but still not congested.

"Yes sir, how may I help you?" A lady asked, who was standing behind the counter. "I came here looking for a job...?" I hesitantly asked. "Oh! Yeah we have a spot. Your name?" She asked as she walked towards me. I froze at the question but answered truthfully. "Jeon Jungkook."

She giggled. "Right. You even sound like him. Now tell me your real name." She said. I looked around to see if anyone else was there and slowly took off my mask. She gasped. "Jeon Jungkook!? Golden maknae?! Omg!!" She exclaimed.

I abruptly put back my mask. "Please miss, keep it low. This is a secret." I said, putting my palm on her mouth. "Ok..." She said "My name is Lisa. I ran this cafe alone and wanted some help. But why are you here? What about your band?" She asked, or should I say Lisa asked.

I sighed. "Promise you won't tell this to anyone else?" I asked and she nodded. Then I proceeded to tell her my whole story. Leaving some bits like my little space. By the end of it, her eyes were also glistening and I was panicking. Oh god please don't start crying, Lisa.

"Wow. I- I'm happy to help. Where are you staying by the way?" She asked, rubbing the few tears away. "At my grandmother's house." I replied, happy that she'd help me.

"Wait. So you want to tell me that Mrs Jeon is the grandmother of THE Jeon Jungkook?!" She yelled again and I shut her up again. "Yes, and please keep it down." I said, earning a "okay" from her.

"So, let me show around the cafe, ok? You can join from tomorrow." She said with a smile and I nodded happily.

Time skip to after an hour

Lisa noona showed me where everything was kept and I had memorised most of it. We also got to know a lot about each other. She is 23 years old and it was her dream to own a cafe of her own. She is really sweet. I hope she can keep my secret.

With these thoughts I bid goodbye to Lisa noona and walked to granny's house to find that she was still sleeping. I thought that she must be tired so I started with breakfast.

I made beacon and eggs with some tea for her and went to wake her up. "You made all this?" She asked and I nodded, while laughing at her sleepiness and earned a light smack on my head.