Employment

*Jeremys P.O.V*

I silently shut the glass for behind me. I was quickly greeted bye a pretty blonde. I nodded and slowly walked into the crowd of children running around, jumping, shouting and eating. A couple of them shoved me and I scowled at them. They just laughed and ran away.

"Someone needs to take care of those kids better..." Jeremy muttered under his breath. To his luck he saw someone in a brown and black suit. He moved over to him.

"U-Uh.... Are you the m-manager?" Jeremy stutters slightly. The guy nodded and stuck out his hand.

"You are?" He asked shaking the boys hand.

"J-Jeremy. Jeremy Fitzgerald." He said looking around.

"Oh hello! What brings you here?" The manager said.

"Uh... I-I was lookin for a job here, I kinda need the money..." Jeremy's said softly.

"Uh... Our day shifts are taken up, but we could use another person o the night shift." He suggested.

"I-I'll take it!" Jeremy spoke excitedly.

"Alright! I need you to be here around 11:25 or 11:30... Uh... There will be someone there to work with you. Don't be late!" He said waving and walking away. I sat there standing awkwardly.

I decided that I could just go to a park or something at least until his first night. I was almost going to leave when I ran into something or someone.

"Ey!" It said gripping onto my shoulders. I looked up fearfully. He scanned the man. He was tall, sharp blue eyes, casual outfit. I blushed slightly.

"Who are you?" He asked, snapping me out of my trance.

"Uh.. J-Jeremy Fitzgerald." I quickly said backing up a bit.

"Oh. Well. Jeremy what are you doing here?" He asked slightly tilting his head.

"I-I was getting a job..." I spoke rather quickly.

"A job here?" The other man said with a weird look on his face.

"Uh... I need t-the money..."

"Oh. I take it you took the night shift then."

"Y-yeah."

"Oh that's cool!" He said staring at me. "I work the night shift too!"

"O-oh! You must be the partner I'm working with." I spoke quietly.

"Yeah, it's good that I don't get an asshole... Heh..." He said. "Well I have to head home. If you want, we can hang out for a bit." He asked.

"Uh... Uh sure. Um thanks..." I stutter.

"Names Mike." He said shaking my hand. "Well are you coming or not?"