9. Water lovers

The following morning, Yejin woke up with such a light and happy feeling. She was excited to spend the day with her friends.

Okay, yes, of course, with Bin.

She smiled to herself..after learning that he was not the father of Ha-na's baby pummeled her hope.

Would she still have a chance?

She looked at her bathroom's mirror and saw herself...now almost in her 30's... and yet, her heart still beats for the same person. Sighing, she realized, she'll just let fate decide on them. She just wanted to enjoy that day with them, with him.

My Bin.

Excited for the day, she took a shower and prepared for breakfast.

-----

"Good morning, Yejin."

While lining-up for the breakfast buffet, Yejin heard a familiar voice behind her. Turning around and looking up, she saw his face, as bright as that morning's sun, smiling at her, showing his beautiful dimples.

"Good morning, Bin!" She returned his smile, not knowing what to say next. My heart seemed to get its early morning exercise, she thought.

"Did you sleep well?" Bin asked.

"Huh? Me, ah yes, I did. How about you?" She restrained herself from stuttering.

"Yes, I did too, anyway, I already saw Hali and Choi, they reserved seats for us."

Looking around, she saw them, smiling and waving at them.

"They're early, huh?"

"Yeah.." He said as they moved forward and started to fill their plates. No one spoke again, both merely observing what they put in the plates they were holding.

"Yej, are you going to make coffee?" Bin said, as they got to the end of the line, where the coffee station was located.

"Uh..yeah?" Looking at him, she saw those precious dimples, as if telling her what he wanted.

"Oh, you want me to make one for you?" She smiled, her eyes gleaming.

"Would you?" His eyes, requesting.

"Yeah, sure." She put down her tray on an empty table near them and prepared their coffee. This is the only moment in her lifetime that she appreciated her skill of making coffee. After she finished, she put Bin's mug on his tray.

"Thanks Yej." He smiled, like a child who obtained what he wanted.

"Sure, it's nothing." Her heart pounded, seeing how he appreciated her action. They went to the seats Hali reserved for them.

While eating their breakfast, Hali told them the plan for the day. She already booked the tours at the reception and they'll leave at 9:30 AM.

"I didn't ask you because I know, you won't mind, the two of you being water lovers, right?" Hali said while munching on her pancakes.

"Hey, what does that mean, they love the water or they are lovers in the water?" Choi interrupted, looking serious.

Hali glared at him while Bin and Yejin just looked at him and called him at the same time, "Choi, really?"

"Hey, I'm just joking, alright! You said you're cool with each other, so I'm just testing the waters here. We're going to enjoy today, right?" He said, laughing.