10. Maybe the Night

While walking towards the resort, Yejin realized that their stay here will end in two days. She sighed, for she would surely miss them, her friends, Choi and Hali, and of course, him. She sighed heavily, and tried to wash away those thoughts, telling herself to just enjoy what they have right now. Suddenly, she felt somebody's grip on her arms.

"Hey, Yej!" She turned, it was Bin.

"Be careful, Yej! Didn't you see it?" He moved and kicked a rock in front of her. 

Shaking her head, she smiled at him shyly, biting her lips."I didn't!"

Bin chuckled and shook his head. "Some things indeed never change!"

With that, she hit him on his shoulders. "Ouch! You're stronger now, huh?" Bin continued to tease him.

Pouting, she said out loud, "Yeah Bin, some things really never change.." And then she mumbled.. "even my feelings for you..." and then she ran towards Hali and Choi, laughing..

"What??? What did you say?" Bin followed her.

"Nothing." She smiled naughtily.

"I heard you, you said something." He said curiously.

"I'm just hungry." She lied.

Bin gave her an inquiring look and smiled. Putting his hands on her left shoulder, he pushed her to catch up with Hali and Choi. "Let's go!"

They were both smiling when they entered the restaurant, Tate Island Grill. 

"Why are you smiling?" Choi asked.

"Huh?" Bin asked, looking guilty and withdrew his smile.

Hali nudged Choi and motioned them to go, "Let's get inside."

They ordered their food, and while they were waiting, Hali asked them if they're up for a drink later at the beachside fire pit outside. "We've brought some soju from Seoul for Choi's uncle, but we have some left for us."

"That's nice, I've been craving for some soju...I tried to find my fave brand in a Korean store in Houston, but there's none..How about you Yej? Do you still drink?" Bin asked her teasingly.

"Hey, I don't drink a lot. Hahaha. But yeah, I still have low tolerance to alcohol."

"Let's not do the Truth or Consequence later okay?" Choi jokingly said.

The three of them just stared at him, with Hali, exclaiming, "Baby!" 

Bin and Yejin just smiled.

"It's okay Hali, of course we won't do it Choi, or else, we'll discover who your first kiss was! Or do you just want me to tell them?" Bin said, trying to save the moment.

Hali hit him. "I already knew that Bin!"

Bin continued naughtily. "Are you sure? There could be things you didn't know! I've known Choi since gradeschool! Hahaha."

"Hmmmp!" Hali frowned and asked Choi to tell the truth.

With that, they continued to chat until their orders were served.

-----

Bin and Yejin were sitting in the Adirondack chairs near the firepit, as they waited for Hali and Choi to get some soju. They also bought some cocktails from the bar. Wearing just her casual shorts and white long sleeves polo and having low tolerance to cold, Yejin shivered because of the chilly breeze that blew their way.