abandoned tradgedy

Recap
y/n | guys i'm right here! are we going or not.

P, N | yeah.

C | fine.

y/n | alright where to?

C | you'll see when we get there.

Back to the story...

you guys have been walking for a little while and it's getting hatter by the minute.

C | it's right up this street. 5 minutes maybe.

P | no wayy that takes 5 minutes. i'll race you.

payton and chase start running up the street.

N | what the hell guys.

he playfully punches you in the arm.

N | let's go.

you both begin to run until you get to a gate where payton and chase have stopped.

C | forgot to mention. you might get a little dirty.

y/n | just go.

chase climbs over the fence followed by payton and nick. you hop over the fence after nick and you see a concrete path.

P | just keep swimming' guys.

you guys laugh and follow the path until you get to a booth.

C | check yourselves in guys.

P | beep beep.

N | beep were in. let's go.

y/n | you guys are dorks.

when you pass the booth you start to see a whole park or abandoned slides and shapes and pull up carts.

y/n | holy shit.

C | this is our water park.

N | sweet huh.

y/n | this is so cool.

N | check it out.

nick opens the door to a gift shop and gesture you all to follow him in. everything is just how they left it. playing cards and pens in buckets. sweatshirts and t-shirt hanging on the wall.

y/n | what happened to this place?

C | apparently, there was a horrible accident that killed a bunch of people. after the tragedy the place shut down for a bit when it opened back up. slowly people started coming again. on their busiest day...the same exact thing happened. only a few people kept coming leading the owners to never come back and now the place is abandoned.

y/n | the cool as shit.

N | cooler secret the owners are chases parents.

y/n | what?

you started to put the pieces together. your case was just starting to unfold...

thank you guys for reading. come back later for an update coming very soon.