lies

your mom and dad are sitting at the table. you just walk upstairs. they begin to call you.

mom | y/n !

dad | come here please!

you just continue upstairs and lock your door. you flop onto your bed and start smiling. that was your first kiss and your first boyfriend. in all of the other places you have kept said no to every boy. but nick was different. he was sweet. super caring and the first person to reach out to you here. your parents barge into your room.

mom | what is your problem today.

y/n | what the hell guys it was locked for a reason i didn't want you in here!

dad | well we're your parents so what's wrong with you today.

you look back and see nick in his window and you smile.

y/n | nothing. i'm tired can you guys go.

mom | you have told us everything for all our other cases what is up with you.

y/n | YOU HAVE ALSO TOLD ME EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE ELSE! BUT YOU LIED TO ME!

dad | it wasn't a lie. you asked and i told you.

y/n | why didn't you tell me when we were going over the case. or, fuck, when we got the case.

dad | we didn't want-

y/n | how do i know your not lying to me!

mom | we-

y/n | exactly now GO!

mom | sweetie-

y/n | i said go! give me privacy!

dad | okay. let's go.

they leave your room and you begin to cry. your stressed and you've been lied to. then you hear something hit your window. you walk over and see nick throwing peanuts at your window. you slide open your window at look at him.

N | wait. have you been crying?

you wipe your eyes.

y/n | no i'm fine.

N | i saw your parents. they looked mad.

y/n | yeah.

N | hey, why don't you come over tonight.

y/n | i can't they wouldn't let me.

N | then don't tell them. window hop. payton and i used to do it when he lived there.

y/n | okay. i'll be there around 11 or when my parents fall asleep.

you hear footsteps behind you.

y/n | actually that's them. i'll see you in a few.

N | okay. shh

you close your window and hop into your bed. your parents open your door and say goodnight you act like your sleeping.

sneaking out already. okay. let's go!!