job application

Recap
y/n | is that why your so close to chase?!

P | originally yeah... but i don't think chase is part of it. my parents have gotten really protective over the case too. they won't tell me anything.

y/n | mine too? it's not like them.

P | i think this is much deeper than they say it is.

y/n | what about we compare case files. here at 10 tonight.

P | deal.

you and payton talked the whole way home.

back to 'Undercover'

you get to your house, say bye, and walk inside. you're stunned. the best you can do is act like your fully trusting while planning your own investigation.

dad | how'd it go with payton.

y/n | i didn't talk to payton. i was our with my boyfriend.

as an FBI agent you are an amazing liar.

mom | oh who is your boyfriend.

y/n | you guys will do something to him if i tell you.

dad | we won't.

y/n | if i hear you gave his so much as a dirty look you won't be seeing me home.

mom | fine.

y/n | it's nick. our neighbor.

mom | oh, the boy next door.

y/n | speaking of nick i'm applying for a job at the gas station.

dad | you are NOT getting a job.

y/n | well i'm going over to apply right now. it's more normal than not getting a job, so it's happening.

you walk out the door again to meet nick at the gas station. the bell rang as you walked in. you walked over to nick and gave him a hug.

y/n | helloo.

N | how are you.

y/n | great.

N | i hate to be like this...but why were you walking with payton?

y/n | i was just getting to know him and chase because we spend so much time together i barley know who they are.

N | yeah.

you grab his face.

y/n | you know i love you right.

N | i love you too.

he kisses you.

y/n | so i came to sit with you but also to ask if you are hiring?

N | wait you want to work with me!

y/n | of course!

N | ahh yay.

time passes you and nick mess around for awhile. then it's 10 o'clock and nick gets off work. nick walks you home and trades keys with the next worker.

y/n | okay. goodbye love.

N | bye baby. see you tomorrow.

you walk inside and up the stairs your parents are asleep. you grab a backpack and throw your files in with other things to cover it up. you quietly walk downstairs and out the door. you flip on your flashlight and begin walking to klanker. you  walked about a half mile before you see someone walking out of the woods. you don't want to look but soon the start running at you, you shine your flash light on it and ... it's payton.

y/n | what the hell were you thinking. you scared the shit out of me.

P | sorry. i was just messing around.

y/n | how long have you been following me.

you laugh.

P | since chase's house.

y/n | i could have used someone to walk with.

P | i'll keep that in mind.

how do you think your notes will compare? comment something if you are here from its girl <3' of have read it.