new girl

when you arrive at school you can see that it's a small school. a worn football feild probably what used to be a soccer feild. you walk in next to chase who is talking to payton. Nick comes up behind you.

N | you ready, New Girl. they are going to love you.

y/n | i guess just a little shaken

P | understandable

you walk into school and everyone is pretty kept to themselves as you walk you part ways with payton and nick. now it's just you and chase.

y/n | soo what do you have first?

C | Math.

y/n | same. walk with me?

C | sure. come on.

you start to walk and you get to know more about chase's personality from walking and talking in first period.

*Time skip to after school*

you are flipping through the case files to find anything you can about the case and you get really into in. you pull photos out and old newspapers. take notes. then you hear a knock at your door. you replace your files with math homework and throw the files in the opening behind your dresser. you walk downstairs and open the door. it's nick.

y/n | oh hey nick.

N | i couldn't help but notice you looking through all those papers upstairs they looked important.

y/n | oh. just my math homework. not too much fun.

N | want my help?

y/n | i kinda wanted a break. you want to go eat with the rest of them.

N | uh. yeah. right...sure.

y/n | great! i'll get dressed. you can come upstairs.

you walk him into your room which your parents set up while you were at school. you pull an outfit out of the closet and walk to the bathroom.

y/n | i'll be right back!

N | yup.

you change into this.

you walk back into your room

N | you look great.

y/n | thanks!

you both walk downstairs.

y/n | where are we going.

N | i texted the rest of them and they said we could just go to chick-fil-a.

y/n | sounds good!

N | your not in our groupchat! you what to be added?

y/n | of course!

you pull out your phone and give it to nick he and makes his contact.

y/n | thank you! now we better get going.

you walk to nicks house

N | here, i'll drive.

you sit in the passenger seat and he hands you the AUX.

y/n | hell yeah!

you music begins to play and you both start rocking out.

How will chick-fil-a go? you and nick seem to be getting closer!