back home.

you all hop the fence and start walking. you pass chases house and his and payton leave.

P | meet on the hangout when you're done.

all | okay.

P | okay i'll see you later y/n. call me if you need anything.

y/n | okay.

you give him a hug and kiss goodbye. now it's just you and nick.

N | okay i'll see you.

y/n | bye nick.

he looks back.

N | love you.

y/n | love you too.

you go inside and your parents are at the table. when they see you they look mad.

dad | WHERE IN THE WORLD HAVE YOU BEEN!

y/n | nowhere dad.

mom | we've been worried sick.

they surround you.

y/n | what the hell do you want

dad | where have you been.

y/n | no where. at work.

you dad grabs your arm.

dad | i'm only asking you one more time. where have you been.

y/n | at work.

he hits you.

y/n | dad?!

your mom just sits there watching. he asks again and again and you say work every time. he keeps hitting you. you kick him where it hurts and he falls to the ground. your mom grabs you. you look her dead in the eye.

y/n | what? are you going to hit me too? go for it. do your worst.

she sits there with her fist up.

y/n | come on. hit me.

she freezes. she hold her fist tighter.

y/n | go for it. but you know i'm stronger than you. this won't go unheard.

she lowers her fist.

y/n | that's what i thought.

you push her back and you see your dad start to get up. you run upstairs and slam your door. you lock it and lay behind it so it won't open. they start banging on the door. a tear falls down your face and hits the floor. you don't know how long you were sitting there before they stopped knocking. you throw a chair up against the door just incase. you put your stuff together and throw your bag on your back. before you get to your window you look in the mirror. you and a terrible black eye and bruises on your face. you put your hood up and slip out your window. it's dark out. you walk to klanker. when you check the time it's 10:30. you have been gone for 6 hours. you start to walk faster you hop the fence. you walk to the hangout and you see the boys pacing inside. you walk in and they all look at you.

P | y/n what took you so long.

he runs over and opens his arms for a hug. you flinch.

P | what? i was just-

he sees your eye. he grabs your hood and pulls it down. you pull it right back up. all the boys react.

N | what the hell?

C | what?

P | who did that to you?

N | it was her parents.

C | why didn't you tell us?

P | someone would have went with you.

N | guys she hates talking about this stop!

they all go silent. you fall to your knees. payton runs over and puts his arm around you. nick takes your hand. chase puts his hand on your back.

y/n | i tried to be stronger than them.

P | it's okay.

N | guys do you mind if i talk to her for a second...alone.

P & C | okay.

they leave and nick pulls you into into his lap. he pulls your hood down and fixes your hair. he grabs your hand and warms them with his.

N | remember that day we met i was working and you can in and i was like. damn who is that.

y/n | then i gave you my number

N | the first day you snuck over.

y/n | i thought i would die if i fell.

you lay your head back onto his chest. he rests his head on yours. soon you calm down. chase and payton come back in. payton kneels down and you wrap your arms around his neck. he picks you up and you lay your head on his shoulder. you fall asleep.

P | i'm going to take her to our place.

N | we should all stay in here tonight. it's the only place with mattresses right now.

P | right.

payton lays you down and holds you in his arms before he falls asleep. payton and chase fall asleep on different beds.

someone asked about the case. that will be coming back up soon. it will get addressed.