pick a side.

just a recap

P | what y/n! you want me to quiet down. i can't! i can't do this! i'm in love with you y/n and i want the world to know. you mean everything to me.

you grab payton's face and lock lips. they are so soft and sweet. he grabs your hips and your run your fingers through his hair. he pushes you up against the wall and picks you up. you pull away.

y/n | i love you too payton moormeier.

back to it😗

payton smiles at you then leans in for another kiss. his hair is so soft. then someone comes barging in. it's nick.

N | what the fuck?!

y/n | oh my goodness.

C | i tried to stop him but damn. he's strong.

N | what the fuck payton? back in the hospital you sweared to me on our friends you didn't like her. you told me you'd never had feelings for her she was just a friend that cared.

P | and she was! but after that-

y/n | payton!

P | hold on. after that everyone was going to go get sleep and y/n was about to leave but i told her to stay. she laid with me and fell asleep in my arms and that nick is when i fell for her.

N | what the hell y/n.

y/n | i couldn't-

P | it wasn't her fault i asked her to stay. but on the way home i layer in the backseat and i realized what i was missing. this literally beautiful girl. she is caring  and sweet and all in all the greatest person alive and, nick, idk what i'd do without her.

N | listen, man, me neither but you just kissed my girlfriend.

P | and she kissed me back okay?

nick steps forward and grabs payton's shirt.

N | y/n would never kiss you. she's my girlfriend so you can stop dreaming she's yours. y/n and i-

y/n | i did kiss him, okay? but nick-

nick shoves payton.

N | okay what the actual fuck guys? what do i not know? i thought i knew my own girlfriend and i don't even know that.

y/n | there's a lot you don't know but it's for the best.

N | so what am i supposed to do?

everyone goes silent.

N | why'd you do it?

P | because i love her nick. she is-

N | that's enough. i'm going to go get some air.

nick steps outside. no one says a word.

P | listen i'm sorry i'm just causing problems

payton goes to run outside. you grab his hood.

y/n | payton.

P | i can't do this. you have to choose. i'm done waiting. do you want me or not.

y/n | i- i- but

P | then why can't i leave.

you begin to tear up.

y/n | payton i didn't know you until about a year ago. i pushed you aside because i was too caught up in nick and chase.

nick walks back inside.

y/n | but the day i reached out to you weren't like any other boy. you were funny, caring, and you put everyone above yourself and i needed someone like that. but nick. you were the first person i saw in this town other than my family. you told me to take a leap of faith against my parents. then you told me you loved me. i kissed you and told you i loved you back. but now i'm stuck in two places at once and i can't have you both walk away.

payton walks over and wraps his arms around you.

P | i'm not going anywhere.

he whispered. he rubs your back. you wrap your arms around his chest.

C | nick are you just going to stand there?

N | she just che-

C | do you actually love her nick?! because what i see over there is love and that is payton and y/n. so i'll ask you again. do you love her nick?

N | no. i don't.

nick walks out and throws his hoodie on the ground and walks off. payton hugs you tighter.

P | it's okay. it's okay. i'm here.

y/n | nick no.

payton puts his hand of the back of your head.

wow. that was a roller coaster. 'it girl <3 : 1,356 miles' is coming out in a few minutes!! go read it!