big plans.

Recap
C | do you actually love her nick?! because what i see over there is love and that is payton and y/n. so i'll ask you again. do you love her nick?

N | no. i don't.

nick walks out and throws his hoodie on the ground and walks off. payton hugs you tighter.

P | it's okay. it's okay. i'm here.

y/n | nick no.

payton puts his hand of the back of your head.

Back to this chapter 😪

after awhile you fall asleep in payton's arms. when you wake up it's morning. Chase is laying on a table and you and payton are sitting in chairs. you stand up and payton wakes up.

P | where are you going.

y/n | to find nick.

payton stands up and walks over to you.

P | what he showed us yesterday is how he feels,
y/n, i know your hurt but i'm here and i'll wait for you.

y/n | i know payton. i'm sorry but i have to find him.

you walk outside. you didn't get very far before you saw nick sleeping on the floor by the hideout. you kneel down next to him and shake his shoulder.

y/n | nick?

he opens his eyes and when he saw you you could see the pain in his eyes. he wrapped his arms around you.

N | y/n, i'm sorry. i- i-

y/n | you didn't do anything. i did. but i really don't know how i feel because i love you nick. that's a fact. but i love payton too.

N | then go for payton.

y/n | but nick-

N | no i saw you guys. you were made for each other.

y/n | i'm sorry nick.

N | it's okay. i'll still love you. forever.

y/n | i love you too nick. come inside. we are all still here.

N | alright.

you stand up nick and walk him inside with you, chase, and payton. when payton sees him he looks scared.

N | it's okay dude. we're all good.

P | are you sure?

N | 100% she's yours. no hard feelings.

payton runs over to you and picks you up.

P | yes! i love you.

y/n | i love you too.

he leans in to kiss you and you meet. you felt a freedom inside you. you could tell this is what was made to happen. you let go and you look over at nick. you give him a hug.

y/n | i love you nick.

N | i love you too.

you let go.

y/n | i know this is hard but i'm still here for you.

N | thank you.

you walk over and grab payton's hand.

y/n | we need to get home. ONWARD CREW!

C | what if we stay? we all have parental issues. what if we live here?

N | Chase is right. y/n, you hate your parents. same for you payton. Chase, your parents are alcoholics and me...mine just plain don't care.

y/n | let's do it! but we can each take a building. the group building is the hangout. i'll take this one.

C | i'll take the one across from here.

N | if me and chase shared a room and y/n and payton shared a room we could use these three buildings and live in a triangle.

P | deal.

C | deal.

y/n | i'm in.

C | we need to get our stuff from home.

N | then let's go.

you all walk home and pack up your things.

wow you are all running away. how will this go through with your parents.