payton.

Recap
P | stay with me.

y/n | i have to sleep.

payton scoots over.

P | come here.

you lay next to payton. he puts his arm around you. you lay your head on his chest and fall asleep.

Back to 'Undercover'

you wake up to payton messing with your hair.

y/n | you such a dork.

P | hey.

chase walks in.

C | no fucking way!

P | omg chase calm down.

C | how'd you sleep?

y/n | great.

P | guys what about nick.

y/n | right.

you get up. payton grabs your hips and pulls you back.

P | i'm not saying i regrets anything that just happened.

y/n | me neither.

a nurse walks in.

nurse | okay payton. your good to go.

she closes up everything.

nurse | okay that's all take these everyday morning until they are out and then your perfect. use normal pain meds like advil ect. for any additional pain.

P | thank you so much.

you walk payton out and chase drives you home. you and payton sit in the back. chase starts driving home.

P | because i just got out of the hospital can i legally lay down in the back seat.

C | go for it.

payton begins to lay down in the back. he lays his head on your lap.

y/n | what are you doing stupid.

he looks up at you. you run your fingers through his hair and scratch his head.

C | okay nick needs to like disappear off the face of the planet for now this is adorable.

P | dude chase stop.

C | okay. we're going to pick up nick.

y/n & P | WHAT?!

C | yup we're pulling in

payton sits up and fixes his hair.

N | hey gang. nice to see you payton. can i sit by my girlfriend.

y/n | oh.

you move to the middle.

y/n | come sit.

chase laughs. you and payton burst out laughing.

N | what?

* time skip to 4th of july *

you and nick are still dating. you and payton are super close. you vowed not to speak of the events that happened at the hospital. you haven't really gotten far in the case. you spend most of your time at klanker. it's you and nick's year and 1/2.

you are walking to klanker to meet payton and chase with nick. you arrive hop the fence and go to the normal place. payton is sitting on the counter messing with an old cash register.

y/n | hey guys.

C | happy year and a half yo.

N | thanks man.

P | want to walk around this place.

y/n | bet.

fireworks go off as you all walk around the park. nick reaches for your hand. chase walks into a gift shop.

C | what if i take one of these hoodies would anyone question it.

P | oh definitely.

y/n | then just wear it here.

you take one off a hanger and slipped off your sweatshirt. you were wearing the shirt you wore the day the incident happened. payton looks at it. you slip on the hoodie.

y/n | how does it look.

N | you look beautiful.

y/n | thank you baby.

you kiss him and nick goes to get one.

C | looks great. i want one.

chase turns around to get one. you make eye contact with payton.

y/n | payton what do you think.

P | you- you look-

you see his eyes fill with tears. he runs out the door. nick and chase turn around. you run after him.

N | y/n !

y/n | stay there!

nick goes to run after you but chase holds him back.

C | come on man.

N | that's my girlfriend.

C | she is just going to see what's up.

*Focus on you and payton*

payton runs into an old store. you run in after him.

y/n | payton?

he looks back at you.

P | i know we said we wouldn't talk about everything that happened while i was in the hospital but like. when you held my hand or when you sat there with me, when you layed with me so i wasn't alone, when you played with my hair in the car y/n that was real for me.

y/n | payton shh someone may hear you.

P | i don't care. for the last year i've fallen for you more everyday.

y/n | payton.

he's in the middle of crying.

P | what y/n! you want me to quiet down. i can't! i can't do this! i'm in love with you y/n and i want the world to know. you mean everything to me.

you grab payton's face and lock lips. they are so soft and sweet. he grabs your hips and your run your fingers through his hair. he pushes you up against the wall and picks you up. you pull away.

y/n | i love you too payton moormeier.

ooo things are getting hot and heavy over there. what will y'all do.