missing files

you soon come up to Klanker's fence and you hop over. you walk to the same place in the back of the park and lock the door. you and payton pull out your files. right away you see that payton's file has many more folders and papers.

y/n | have you added anything.

P | nothing more than a few words and photos. why is yours so thin?

y/n | i'll take one guess. my parents took them.

your whole identification file is gone. so you had no information about chase or his family. you and payton looked through notes and your parents had taken a lot of the same files. also you parents have had no communication since the move.

P | they are hiding something big i can tell.

y/n | nothing's adding up.

P | wait. there's no list of other agents that have worked on this case.

y/n | you're right.

all of a sudden you hear a large cracking noise outside. you look outside and nothings there.

P | probably an animal but we should get out of here.

y/n | right. hey let's grab some food from the hangout.

you and payton walk to the main hangout and get frozen lemonades and walk home. when you arrive at your house you say goodbye to payton and go inside. you fall asleep quite fast. your alarm blares.

mom | last day of school.

y/n | okay mom.

you get up and throw on this

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

and walk outside. you get in your moms car to pick everyone up. nick was waiting outside. he hoped in the passenger seat. next you stopped by chases house him and payton come outside and hop in the back. you drive them to school and listen to some music. everyone gets out and you and nick start walking to first period.

P | hey nicky boy can i tag along.

N | i mean-

y/n | yeah come on.

P | bet.

you payton and nick walk inside to chemistry. you say goodbye to payton and sit down with nick. the teacher starts talking and you and nick have a great time. when you get to lunch you sit by nick.

C | damn you've been dating for 6 months now.

N | yeah. that's my girl.

he puts his arm around you. you kiss him on the cheek.

P | you guys didn't even like celebrate. how about Cane's after school.

N | me and her did something together it's okay.

C | fine then just a date with the whole squad.

P | we stopped being close after you started dating.

y/n | i think it'll be fun babes.

N | fine.

P | yess.

* Time skip to walking out of school *

you walk out of last period. you meet nick at his locker.

y/n | hey nick.

N | hey.

y/n | you seem off. you didn't want to hang out with chase and payton's after school today.

N | baby, no i'm okay. i'm just a bit tired. but it will be fun i promise.

y/n | you promise your okay??

N | of course.

he gives you a kiss and you walk out hand in hand.

C | MY BOYYY

chase walks up behind you him and chase start a conversation and you walk up to your car. you phone buzzes. you look at it.

y/n | NICK! look

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

y/n | NICK! look.

nick walks over.

N | no way! great job!

you give him a huge hug.

N | i'll give you your stuff tonight.

y/n | thank youu.

payton walks out of school.

C | why are you so late.

P | i got sent down the office.

C | bad boy i see. what did you do.

P | i picked a fight with a kid.

C | why?

P | i was bored.

y/n | your so stupid.

P | hey shut it short stack.

y/n | how rude. *laughs* now get in the car.

if you haven't already go read 'it girl <3' on my account!!

Undercover Agentsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें