- 31 -

Norman couldn't recall the last time he felt this happy. He felt like he could fly the second he pulled away, heart racing wildly. Nothing else could replicate the feeling this single kiss made him feel, no matter what would happen after this. He wondered if his head spinning was due to a need for air or blissful joy. Eventually he pulled back, heavily breathing as his eyes opened. He could feel Ethan's heavy breathing as well, breaking into a grin. The architect had a shy grin, his face a deep red. Norman tried to catch his breath to speak but found that words seemed pointless. He tried moving more onto the bed, getting help from Ethan, getting pulled into yet another kiss.

He was half on the bed and half not on it, one final tug from Ethan landed the ex-agent in his lap. Norman felt too breathless to make the kiss last longer, panting lightly when he pulled himself back. He ex-agent felt the realization of what he did and where he was currently sitting, immediately hiding his face in the crook of Ethan's neck. He felt like crying from pure joy, but managed to keep himself slighty contained, wrapping his arms around the architect. Catching his breath, he tried to think of what to say. Words felt pointless to say yet saying nothing felt like it wouldn't make any of it real.

He felt the familiarity of Ethan's arms around him, feeling like a memory yet brand new. Instead of comfort, he was being held for a different reason. Norman pressed closer to the man, lightly gripping the back of his shirt. Words failed him, for once, closing his eyes. He wanted to enjoy the moment, the moment without a single doubt in his mind or worry in his heart. They threatened to poke through the bubble of affection he was enveloped in. A question rested on the tip of his tongue yet he didn't want to say it.

Eventually Ethan shifted a bit, laying down with Norman still laying on top of him. The ex-agent tugged on the blankets, managing to get them over himself and the other man. He looked at the architect who captured his heart, pressing a lazy kiss on his cheek before laying his head back onto his chest. Norman could hear the other man's heart racing under his shirt, the beat starting to lull the ex-agent to sleep, his arms tightening around the architect before sleep fully took over.