- 33 -

(There's some suggestive thoughts in this)

The rest of the morning was a peaceful blur, thankfully resulting on being back on the road quickly. Norman was happy to stare out the window and hum to the radio, though it was difficult to focus when he could feel a warm hand on his leg, close to his thigh. His gaze would flick to Ethan's hand then back to the window. Would blushing simply be the norm at any touch from the other man? How red would his face get if they ever got serious?

Just the thought of getting to that point made his face go red, gaze flicking to Ethan. His eyes flicked down to the man's neck, images of bite marks scattered across the skin to his hand gripping his throat. He brushed the thoughts aside to no avail, soon fading into below his neck. Marks on the collarbone, soft sweat on his chest from the pleasure. His chest rising and falling slightly faster than usual, a few gasps breaking the heavy breathing. He could almost feel the bare skin against his own. The thoughts that tried to dip down to below his waist were cast away like a match burning his fingertips. His face felt like it was on fire, trying to get some form of control over himself. That scenario that played so poetically in his mind wasn't going to happen anytime soon, if it would at all.

"You okay there, Norm? Your face is all red?" Ethan asked, his voice and the sound of the turn signal snapping Norman into reality completely. The man sounded so innocent compared to the thoughts he was just having about the architect. The ex-agent cleared his throat, taking a small breath before finding himself able to speak.

"I-I'm fine, just...thinking." He mumbled, hoping he wouldn't have to expand about that. The thought of even suggesting any of what he thought of sounded like a nightmare. He wasn't even sure how the other man would react, feeling almost guilty over it. He could feel Ethan's gaze on him, glancing over to see the dawning realization in his eyes. Norman swore he felt his heart stop, waiting for the man's reaction. He couldn't tell what emotion was being felt.

"Lemme know if those thoughts get a physical reaction," the architect murmured, sounding perfectly relaxed about it. The already red faced man immediately looked away, wanting to hide his face. He managed to look back at Ethan, just in time to see the man wink at him. Anything he was about to say was immediately forgotten, instead giving a light smack to his arm. The architect laughed at the reaction, grinning playfully.