☦︎︎𝟯☦︎︎

☀︎︎|Zuriya|☀︎︎
|Charlotte,NC|
|11:31am|2 weeks later|
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

"Shh,she still sleep y'all"I heard making me groan and flip over.

"AJ,what you doin nigga"

"Gettin in the bed with the disabled child duhh"I felt my king size bed dip next to me and I opened my eyes to see the whole crew staring at me and Aj next to me.

I knew I shouldn't have gave liya ass the damn key to my house.

I silently reached under my pillow and grabbed my matte black m-82 taking it off safety and swiftly pointing it at them.

"Put the gun down girl"Aj said grabbing my hand.

"Ok"I shot at the air above Chanel's head and put the gun down while smiling.

"Well what brings you all to my lovely home"I smiled while stretching.

"So we just gon act like she ain't just shoot over top of my head"Chanel mugged me making me laugh.

"Are you dead tho"I tilted my head.

"Nah but-"

"No no no, I said are you dead"

"I said no but-"I cut her off again.

"Ok then so this conversation"I pointed between us two "is over love bug"I blew a kiss at her and walked to my bathroom to brush my teeth and take my meds.

"Bestfrienddd,can you bring me a towel out of my hall closet"

"Yeah I gotchu"

I finished brushing my teeth and then washed my face after all that I moisturized my face with some ponds and then pissed.

After doing all that I looked at myself in the mirror and posed then went to turn the shower on.

"Here"Aj handed me my favorite light pink fluffy towel.

"Thank youu"I kissed his cheek and shooed him out of the bathroom.

-After the shower niggalets-

I dried myself off and went into my closet and picked out:

(Didn't feel like typing it out sowwy🥺😗)

I took off my bonnet and finger combed through my light brown 22' body wave lace front.