☦︎︎𝟮𝟮☦︎︎

|Zuriya/Zeily(Both)|
|Charlotte,NC|
|1:56am|Same Day|
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
📍Harrisburg Abandoned Warrhouse📍

"Wow that's crazy"I laughed looking at them all.

"How ya doin 'daddy' 'mommy' oh and can't forget 'sissy' with the kid,how's your husband"zeily said smirking innocently with her hands behind her back.

"YOU BITCH"Lance held her back and glared at me.

"So you telling me lance is your daddy"Aj said walking up to me making me nod.

"Stepdad"

"Ahh look at bando look just like yo pops how is he and your moms by the way"he laughed and came down the stairs.

I hope them stairs break.

"I wouldn't know you killed him and put her on drugs"he shrugged nonchalantly.

This nigga did that,see now I really wanna kill his ass.

"You wanna know why I kidnapped your 'precious' girlfriend"I huffed and threw my head back.

"How many times I gotta tell y'all motherfuckers that let y'all do that shit"Aj glared at me making me wave him off.

"But it took you long to get out of there"my mother said and laughed.

"Don't be mad cause yo fat ass wouldn't have been able to get out at all"I told her raising my brows and crossing my arms over my chest.

"Enough!! Bando you killed somebody very important and stole my business from me,Maurice was supposed to give that to me and you just had to go and ruin it"

"Obviously you are salty, and none of this explains why the hell My momma and sister and fat ass nephew is here"I pointed out and she bucked at me.

"Ahh shiver me fuckin timbers"kd and sin snickered behind me making her roll her eyes.

(Her name kamaya btw)

"You were supposed to die in that mental hospital and bando you were supposed to die with your father,so I guess god really does give second chances to do that"he said as he pointed his gun and released a bullet.

He missed.

"Hey 'daddy' guess what"zeily said smiling.

"Wha-"I threw the knife at his neck and watched him bleed out.

"BABYY"my mother wailed out and latched onto him.

"Grandpa"kamaya son said making me get annoyed.

"Look what you've done you broke another family apart do you like seeing my son in pain he watched you kill his own grandpa in front of him does that bring you joy"she yelled coming towards me.

"Quite frankly yes"I nodded with my brow raised she chuckled and shook her head.

"You're a psycho bitch and I wish I never met you"she pointed in my face and I dramatically put my hand over my chest.