☦︎︎𝟰☦︎︎

☀︎︎|Zuriya|☀︎︎
|Charlotte,NC|
|12:13|Next day|
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
📍Zuriya's House📍
♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾♾

"First of all bitch you got me fucked up"played through my phone as I scrolled through titty toks.

"Mane I'm finna become a damn stripper/YouTuber bitch cus they gettin money my nigga"I shook my head and put my phone down.

I feel like going to shoot niggas right now but Ian goin out,I heard somebody coughing yesterday in the mall they looked bout pale as a bitch.

Ian neva goin out again bruh not till this 'corona virus' shit done passed cause I'll be damned if I catch that shit and die.

"I need my damn nails done bruh"

I walked downstairs to see a lil ass kid playing with two of my favorite guns.

"Hol up,cause wtf-"I rubbed my eyes and looked again seeing the kid was still there.

"Lemme pinch myself cause ion know who the fuck this man is"I pinched myself and counted to three.

Lil nigga was still there.

"AYE BITCH FUCK IS YOH DOIN"I sprinted to the end of my stairs and the lil boy dropped my guns ran into the living room.

"Mama a crazy lady scare me"

"Snitch ass nigga,who the fuck up in my fuckin house"

I walked into the living room and saw...

Guess who the fuck I saw.

.......

..................

..........................

My got damn sister bitch.(😟)

"AWW HELL NAH"I threw my hands up in the air and spun in a circle.

"How the fuck you get in my shit"

"Word gets around fast that the psycho is back"she shrugged making me eye her.

"And then you got the nerve to bring yo ugly ass child up in here bruh fuck no"

"Bitch shut up talkin bout my child he not even ugly"(😑😗)

"Yeahh ok"I scratched my ear and sat down.

"Imma get my revenge for killing my nigga,I put that on me and my child"she pointed ha finger at me.

"Bitch shut up talkin bout some 'revenge'bitch we ain't in no damn Caucasian story show fuck wrong witchu"I mugged her "and bitch ion give A FLIPPIN FLYIN FUCKITTY FUCK"

"If you put that shit on yo and yo child,nigga you know how I get down, if ion fuck witchu then I'll kill you and yo lil bastard child can get cut up and fed to cannibals too bitch fuck you thought this was hoe"

"You ain't gon kill shit bitch stop lyin"I looked at her like she was dumb.

"But didn't I kill yo husband...and his parents...I'm preeeeety sure I would do the same to you bitch"I got up and walked to the door and made sure her and her child was following me.