☦︎︎𝟭𝟲☦︎︎

|Jaliya|
|Charlotte,NC|
|1:15pm|Same Day|
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

"BAE"

"Bae wake the fuck up we got shit to do"I felt tapping on my forehead.

"Nigga wake me up one more time and I will 'accidentally' fall down the stairs"I glared at him.

"You do that and a knife will magically appear in your heart"he smiled and glared back.

"Fuck you"I laughed and held my hand out for him to grab and help me up.

"Child you not even that big yet and you need help getting up really...bye"

"Did that nigga just walk out the room...I think he fuckin did"I whispered to myself.

We're gonna go fight that ugly lil boy cause who told him to do that.

I got up, put my slippers on and walked down the stairs.

"Where yo bitchass at"I stomped down every stair and went to the kitchen.

"I'm in the pantry"

"Ok"I went to the drawer and pulled out a spatula.

I walked up behind him and acted like I was giving him a hug.

"Bae you so sweet"I nodded and gave him a kiss.

"Thanks...bitch"I started beating him with the spatula.

"Fuck.You.And.Yo.Help.Bitch"I said in between hits.

"AH BAE THE FUCK I DO TO YOU"I stopped for a moment and put my hand on my chin.

"Hmm well you see...damn I don't even know"I acted like I was done beating him for a second.

"See you did that for no reason at all-AH BAE"

"Bitch no YOU AIN'T WANNA HELP YO PREGNANT GIRLFRIEND UP OUT THE BED FUCK YOU"I grabbed his slide off his foot and started beating him with that.

"How you gon-AH take my own damn shoe SHIT DAMN OM FUCKIN SORRY"I stopped and smiled giving him his shoe back.

"See that's all you had to say or you could have just helped me up in the first place dumbass"I put the spatula in the sink and waited for him to get up.

"And now you just gon stand there and watch me struggle to get up"

"Hmm sounds about right"I walked over and went to give him a kiss.

"Asshole,what you want for dinner I'm cooking today"he smiled showin his grills.

"I want barbecue chicken string beans and macaroni,and take them guckon golds out you in the house I know you got money the fuck"

"Shut up cause you mad you can't wear gold fuckin train tracks in ya damn mouth at the age of 22 bye asf"I slapped my hand over my mouth and slowly got up.

"...wow..."

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
|Danaila|
|Charlotte,NC|
|4:30pm|Same Day|
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖