☦︎︎𝟮𝟳☦︎︎

|Zuriya|
|Tampa,FL|
|8:27pm|4 months later|
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
📍Zuriya&Ahmad House📍

"Bae if I don't get food in my stomach in the next-"I looked down at my phone seeing it was 8:27 and continued"15 minutes I'm chopping your head off and feeding it to a tiger at the zoo"I glared and he scoffed putting his hand on his chest.

"You wouldn't do that"

"You wanna bet"he huffed rolling his eyes going downstairs.

"Bitch ass nigga this yo fault ain't nobody tell you to stop me from trying to fly down a flight of stairs"I mumbled and grabbed the controller going to 2k21.

I texted kd,sin,kyer,taliyah,and  aiyanna telling them to get on the game.

Jaliya don't ever wanna be on the game always taking care of kids.

Bitch it's fuck them kids.

"Sigh"

"Here and if you ask me to get you something else I'm killing myself"Aj said as he came in and put my food on the nightstand and my drink on the coaster.

"Thank you baby"I cheesed and pecked his lips.

"Don't nobody wanna hear that shit shut up"

"Kyer if you ain't getting no pussy from yo girl just say that no need to be salty"I told him in the mic which made taliyah laugh.

"Wanna be in bitches comments talking bout some 'I'm in in yo state now I'm coming to visit you' nigga I wish you would go see them"

Well shit telling all the tea.

"I told you that was my damn grandma"my mouth flew open and everybody on the game got quiet.

"She don't look like a damn grandma"she mumbled.

Then we heard a faint smack and then a ow after it.

"Did you just hit him"I asked as Ahmad put my fork up to my mouth and fed me.

"No I just smacked the shit outta her head cause she sound dumb, black don't crack dumbass"

"I'm getting off the game y'all both sound dumb as fuck"I told them closing out of the game and turning the ps4 off.

"Ahmaddddd why would you get me pregnant you dumbass whore"I whined while eating some of my food.

"Cause I told you I was gon put a baby in you"he shrugged laying back on the headboard.

"You are a baby we don't need another one"

"I'm a man"he told me puffing his chest out then glared at me when I laughed.

"Bye asf,all I know is that I better be drugged up when she start comin out my vagina cause who finna be in all that pain, not I said the frog"

"As long as my baby come out imma be fine"he shrugged.

"Whatever Anyways I'm going to the store cause you ate all my damn hot Cheetos and my fuckin gushers.