☦︎︎𝟭𝟵☦︎︎

|Zuriya|
|Charlotte,NC|
|10:15pm|The Next Morning|
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
📍Ahmad's house 📍

"Come here mama"I called out to my 4 year old daughter.

"Now what I was playing with daddy"I scrunched up my face.

"Try again lil girl talking bout some 'now what',you wanna fight"I sat her clothes down and turned around.

"And do wassup wit it ma"she squared up like how I taught her and threw a weak ass punch.

"...ummm Savonia"I busted out laughing In her face.

"DADDY MA MAKING FUN OF ME AGAIN"I got up and mugged her.

"You a lil snitch,god don't like snitches"I mugged her.

"Bae why you makin fun of my little girl"remembering the punch she threw I started laughing again.

"Cause she is going to need karate class,punching is not her style"I shook my head and calmed myself down.

"Damn sav that's embarrassing,and stop snitching on yo mama and you stop laughing at her"he pointed at both of us and walked out the room.

"Aha"she stuck her tongue out at me.

"You got in trouble too"I stuck out my tongue back.

We stood there looking at each other with our arms crossed until we both busted out laughing.

"Come here boo so I can get you ready for school"she walked over to the closet.

"Pick out the shoes and I'll do the outfit,and don't you dare pick out them damn suede pumas yo aunty Liya brought you"she slowly turnt around and looked me dead in the eye.

"Ma you think I don't have style or sum who would choose those and don't say daddy cause you know I be fly when daddy dress me too"I nodded my head in agreement.

"You right,but hurry up and choose out yo shoes cause I told liya I'd pick up Ariana"

She turned around and grabbed the shoes she wanted and walked out to sit on her bed.

"Did daddy give you a bath"I asked as I picked out an outfit to go with the shoes.

"Yes ma'am"I picked out one of her fruity smelling perfumes and the lotion.

"Ight come on let's get you dressed babes"
➖➖➖
"Ight now pose"

She did a pose and I snapped a couple pictures.

Then posted it to my gram.