☦︎︎𝟳☦︎︎

☀︎︎|Zuriya|☀︎︎
|Charlotte,NC|
|12:40pm|3 weeks later|
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
📍 Jaliya House📍

"Liya yo birthday in 3 days"I cheesed and squished her cheeks and she slapped my hands down while mugging me.

"Girl stop touching me and yes I know the big 23 bitch"she threw up different gang signs and sin smacked her hands down mugging her.

"Goin even know what gangs you reppin' stop that goody shit"I shook my head and looked at Aj.

He was sitting there staring at nothing in particular just looking out if it.

He's been like this all day and when I asked him this morning he said nothing and smiled and I know that he was not fine because  I used to do the exact same thing before I went to the psych ward.

But I won't finna pressure him cause I know that he'll eventually tell me later on today.

"Aight liya we finna head out baybeh"I held my arms out and she got up and hugged me.

As she hugged me I felt her stomach grew or sum cause the shit hard and then it feels weird.

...MY BITCH PREGNANT.

"Love you,come here nila"she got up and gave me a hug going back over to where kd was laying her head on his shoulder.

Damn I just keep on peeping shit what the fuck goin on.

"Bye y'all see ya whenever the fuck I see you"I waved and pulled Aj along with me out the front door and to his car getting in the passenger seat.

"We gon have to go to my momma house real quick"he looked over at me and I nodded.

He started the car and we made our way to his momma house.

"Lemme get aux pleasee"I poked my lip out as he looked over at me and chuckled handing it to me.

I pulled out my phone and went to my playlist and shuffled it, first thing that played was Butterflies by Queen Naija.

I started slowly dancing to the song and looked at him while singing.

"Ever since you crossed my path
Everything is different
You always know just how to make me laugh
You got me all up in my feelings
And as much as I love the feeling
I hate it, it gets me frustrated
Wanna say just how I feel"I sung to him and grabbed his face.

I saw his eyes sparkle for a second there as he smiled.

I laughed and saw that we was pulling into a nice looking two-story house driveway.

"Come on"I nodded and got out the car following behind him.

We got to the door and he knocked.

A few seconds later a middle aged woman came to open the door and mugged Aj.

I'm guessing this was his mother,I don't know why but I felt his whole demeanor change like his posture was differ and he had a blank look on his face.