☦︎︎𝟭𝟳☦︎︎

|Zuriya|
|Charlotte,NC|
|Continuation of chapter 15 |
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
📍Club Rosé 📍

I looked back and saw about 5 men in suits and masks bust through the door.

While I was distracted he took that chance to shoot me in my shoulder.

"...oww,Shoulda went for the head bitch"I knocked him out with butt of my gun and grabbed my mini uzi and aimed for their heads.

"That's 1,that's 2...3, and done"I cheesed and went over to Aj.

"High five"I held my hand up.

He slapped it and grabbed my waist.

"Whatcha doin"I squinted and furrowed my eyebrows.

"Nothin"he shook his head and moved my hair off of my shoulder.

"He shot me in my shoulder could you believe that bae"he laughed and tapped his finger on the bullet wound.

"It's not deep you got some long tweezers"he asked and I nodded my head.

"I put some in your pocket want me to get it"

"Mhm"he bit his lip and waited for me to get it out his pocket.

Digging my hand in his pocket I grabbed the tweezers and pulled them out.

"I know you didn't think I was gonna touch yo dick nigga"I looked up and he had a disappointed look on his face.

"So you just gon leave me here and think that my men won't find you and kill you huh"I huffed and turned around.

"I forgot you were still here..."I stomped and shook my head.

"Well now you se-"

"Shut up"i said as I shot him in his thigh beside his I what think may be his penis.

"It's pretty small that's embarrassing"I squinted and looked harder.

Eventually I felt a smack on my head.

"Stop making him feel bad bout his dick and stop fucking looking too dumbass"I rolled my eyes and slapped his chest.

"Finee,call them to bring his big ass to the van and to the torture house"he nodded and grabbed the work phone.

I walked around jumping and stomping on all the bodies just to make sure they were dead.

Once I got to the last one I heard a groan.

"Are you one that I shot?,i'm pretty sure I did all headshots...AJ why you ain't do headshots this nigga still breathing and groaning"I looked at him and mugged.

"Cause I won't actually trying I was just shooting just to shoot"he shrugged and went back to the phone call.

"Well shit you're kinda weak you know,you coulda played dead and not made a sound but nooooo you wanted to groan like a lil bitch"he sat up and glared at me.