☦︎︎𝟴☦︎︎

☀︎︎|Zuriya|☀︎︎
|Charlotte,NC|
|1:45pm|3 days later|
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
📍 Zuriya House📍

"Y'all we needa hurry up and get the fuck ready to go"sin barged into my room and rushed.

"Nigga shut up lemme get my baby dressed"I mugged and turned my attention back to J.

"Ion give a fuck hurry up so we can get this shit ready for my baby mama birthday party-Oop"he covered his mouth real quick and widened his eyes looking at me.

"I knew it nigga nahh I caught you slipping I knew she was pregnant,my child was neva that big nigga"I shook my head and laughed. "Now get to ass out befo I tell liya you slipped up"he hurried and ran out my room.

"You look so cut stinka butt"I kissed her cheeks and tickled her.

"Now let sister in law get ready"I got up and put on:

I put some perfume and lotion on me and jordyn and grabbed my purse and gun and some lip gloss before leaving out the room

"You ready go to the store mamas"Jordyn played with my hoops while I held her.

"You finally here bitch can I get a dollar"kd came over to me scratching his neck.

"Boy get yo ass away from me"I mushed his head and walked into the living room getting J's diaper bag and putting some snacks 2 bottles in there.

"Who ridin wit who"kd asked as we all looked around.

"Me and jordyn ridin with an and liya and sin togetha and den it's you and nila"i grabbed a water bottle and put it into the diaper bag too and walked out the kitchen.

"Ight well let's roll out then"
_________

We was now all In Walmart tryna get food for this damn birthday party fa liya.

"Aight so I gave y'all all postal's imma need y'all to be quick and get the shit I need so I can go and cook"I snapped and pointed at kd.

"Kd don't be getting distracted. get what I need and head the fuck out"they all nodded and walked off while I stayed with Aj and his baby sister.

"Aj can you grab that up there"I pointed to something on the top shelf, I couldn't grab it since I was holding Jordyn.

He nodded and grabbed it putting it into the basket "thanks love"I looked down at the list and started pointing to more things to get.

We all met back up on the chips aisle.

"Aight so everybody got everythi-"I looked around at the group and noticed kd was missing.

"Where the fuck is my retarded bestfriend"I looked down the aisle and still didn't see him.

"LET GO OF THE RICE KRISPIE TREATS YOU WHITE BITCH"I slapped my hand against my forehead and shook my head hearing kd voice.

"That is the most disrespectful thing I've heard all day young man"I looked over into the next aisle and saw him and a middle aged white woman fighting over ice krispie treats.

I turned around and gave Aj Jordyn and went into the aisle looking for crablegs.

"IF I HAVE TO GET MY BESTFRIEND"he stomped.

"Sir"she looked over and saw me. "ma'am could you help me out over here"

"BESTFRIEND"kd looked over at me looking inside of the freezer grabbing crab legs.

"AYE BESTFRIEND"I closed the freezer and walked up to them slapping the box of rice krispie treats out of both their hands and putting it into his basket.

The lady then took that chance to throw her purse and a pack of Hershey's at his head.

"OH MY GOD ASSAULT ASSAULT"he yelled and fell out onto the ground.

I shook my head and looked at the lady picking up her purse and hitting her in her head with it multiple times.

"Now you got my bestfriend disabled"I threw her purse at her and went to drag kd to the next aisle.

"Get yo dramatic ass up"I told him.

"OMG I coulda died if you hadn't helped me I love you bestfriend.

He jumped up into my arms and put his legs around my waist.

"Nigga I'll drop you get the tuck off of me"

"Ok damn rude ass"he jumped down and fixed his pants and shirt.

I slapped the back of his head " Now get yo ass over there to yo basket and pay"I did the black momma face and pointed to the register.

"Who you talkin to"I took my shoe off and started hitting him on his ass as hard as I could.

"Aight AIGHT damn I'm going stop beating me mothafucka"he jumped up everywhere and went to the line.

"Damn do too fuckin much"I shook my head walking back over to the others.
-
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BITCHHHH"I yelled as I pulled liya into the house.

"I know you didn't you really did me a dick and titty themed birthday party"she cheesed.

"Gay ass shit"kd mumbled.

"Bitch leave then"she mugged.
-
"Ight y'all I'm finna head the fuck out cause I got shit goin on at my house"I told them as Aj tried to put his hand in my jeans for the fifth time today.

"Yeah Ight goodnight love ya"I nodded and dragged Aj out the house with me.

"Nigga stop showin out"I popped his hands.

"Give me some pussaé"he won't drunk and he won't high this nigga just horny as shit.

"When we get to the house nigga damn"

...
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
I'm sorry I haven't been updating but I haven't been writing because it's almost the end of the year.

I have a week before I turn in my chrome book so I have to get all this work done so I can go to the next grade.

But I promise you once I'm done with all this work I will update more often!!

But yeah this was a filler chapter that I had in my notes so I copy and paste then publish😂.

So I don't know when the next time I update will be but I'll upload when I'm done getting this shot together.

Enjoy this story for now,comment and make sure to vote!!