☦︎︎𝟲☦︎︎

☀︎︎|Zuriya|☀︎︎
|Charlotte,NC|
|1:36pm|3 weeks later|
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
📍Zuriya's House📍

"I know Aj better bring me some food before he come over here,for me fucked up if he finna come over with out offering something up"I mumbled while scrolling on titty too seeing somebody playing COD.

"Ooo I'm finna get this game on me nigga"I got up off my bed and thrned my PlayStation on and went to the shop thing and bought gta,cod,2k and fortnite.

Niggas been gassing' fortnite I wanna see what it's all about.

I heard my phone ringing and looked down.

Aj👀 would like to FaceTime...

"Wassup"I looked at the screen seeing he was outside.

"I'm at yo door come open the fuck up"I mugged him and hung up going to open the door.

"Don't hang up on me like that again,reply before doing that uglyass"I waved him off and grabbed the Stake N' Shake bag from him and looked inside while closed the door and locked it.

"Boy shut up and come on fa I kick you out"I grabbed our food and walked back up the stairs to my room and setting it down on my dresser.

"Aht you got on outside clothes boy take that shit off and then you can get in my bed"he smacked his lips and pulled down his pants and took off his t shirt.

Don't get your hopes up gals he had on shorts and a 'wife beater' so I can't fuck him...sadly.

'Sigh.'

"Fuck is you starin at sit to ass down and eat"I mugged the fuck outta him and sat my ass down and grabbed our food handing him his and getting mine.

"Thank you for my food pooh"I kissed his cheek sat back down and ate.
-

"NIGGA YOU TRASH"I yelled into my headset as I played COD with some people.

"NAH BITCH SCORE IS 19-2 FUCK OUTTA HERE"

"Z yo ass is too loud I'm tryna sleep my high off"Aj groaned and put his arm over his eyes.

"Aight I gotchu"I turned back to the game seeing that the dudes I was playing with took the chance to kill me while I was looking at Aj.

"YALL NIGGAS IS ASS CATCHING ME OFF GUARD AND SHIT"I yelled.

I'm finna throw my damn controller at the tv bruh on satan.

"Z"

"..."I was too focused into the game to be listening to distractions.

"Zzzzzzz"he dragged.

"..."

"Z give me a hug"he got up from the bed and stood in front of the tv.

"Move nigga you see I'm playing the gameee"I whined and crossed my arms hearing the niggas in playing with in my headset laughing as they shot me 5 times.