☦︎︎𝟮𝟴☦︎︎

|Zuriya|
|Tampa,FL|
|12:32m|2 weeks later|
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
📍Zuriya&Ahmad House📍

"I really do wish that y'all would stop coming over here taking all my food cause once my baby pop out and start fighting y'all I'm not stopping her"

"Girl that baby ain't gon do shit to me, I'm her god-father, fuck"I made the yikes face at kd and sat down next to Aj.

Somebody knocked on the door and the alarm system notified who it was and opened the door automatically.

Only voices, fingerprints, and passwords can allow you to get into my house without a key of course.

And even if you had a key, you'd have to know where the chip in the key was since it's not a regular lock.

"Hey y'all this my little niece I'm sorry Z I had to bring her with me"I shrugged my shoulders at aiyanna and laid my head down on and lap closing my eyes.

"Z what you want from steakhouse"I popped open my eyes and saw her niece in front of me.

"EW-"I gasped and looked at the child that was now on the floor.

Scared me so bad I done knocked the soul outta this child on accident.

"Oh my god, AIYANNA YO NIECE FELL OFF THE COUCH"I yelled and whipped my neck to look at everybody laughing.

"Shut up- shhhhh"aiyanna came rushing down the stairs and I acted like I was helping the girl up.

"What happened tt's baby"she cooed and grabbed her from my arms.

"If that bitch snitch it's her ass"

"It's a child"

"Now you know we don't give a fuck bout kids that ain't close to us,PUSH THE KID DOWN THE STAIRS"

"See now you gotta shut up, all this yelling Zhara"

"S-she"she pointed at me.

"Nahhh what you talkin bout baby Ian do nothin"I shook my head with my arms crossed.

"Nun uh she hit me"

Well shit bitch that's yo ass.

"Well damn it ain't my fault keep kids out my face, imma FTKTACTM,fuck them kids that ain't close to me Stan

"Well damn it ain't my fault keep kids out my face, imma FTKTACTM,fuck them kids that ain't close to me Stan. fuck you thought I was gon do if a baby in my face...hug it"I rolled my eyes.

"Umm anyways,what if somebody put hands on yo fuckin kid then Watchu gon do"

"Bitch a bullet rated E, they'd be dead. But shit tell whoever child that is my bad for pushing they seed down but also tell them to teach her not to be in a strangers face"I held my thumb up and fake smiled.

Sh huffed walking out the door with the lil dirt neck child and I sat back replaying the kid falling in my head and then laughing.

"Bae remind me to get her off the door access list cause I feel like she gon bring somebody over here and stab me in my stomach"

"Anyways y'all can go and get my fuckin food now"

"We could just go to the restaurant"liya suggested and so we did.
-
"Jordan eat it and don't play with it, or if you do make a smiley face or something all you doing is getting it on me"I said and took it away from her putting it into the to go box.

"Waiter, check please"kd loud ass called out.

"I'm gonna go put Jordan in the car hurry up and kd you pay this time, own a tattoo parlor for what if you not gon go full on the meals"

"To save my money by using y'all money duh, ask aiyanna I bought her that birkin bag with her money"he shrugged and I shook my head at him walking out the restaurant.

"Well if it isn't ms.spice"rolling my eyes I finished putting jordan in her seat and turning on the car then locking the back seats.

"Well shit if it isn't the 4 bitches I fired because they couldn't stop sucking dick in the office room"

"I'm pregnant so if you gon touch me then away from my stomac-"I heard a gun click behind me and kicked my leg back knocking them down.

"SUPERKICK-A-BITCH"kd screamed running full force and jumping up in the air to kick all three across they face.

"YESSIR"we did our little handshake and hip number each other at the end.

"This why you should have brought the silencer"kd said and I nodded my head in disappointment.

"I did but bitch it's under the seat a 7 month pregnant woman can't bend the fuck down quick enough"I huffed and plopped down in the seat looking back at jordan.

"You okay sissy's baby"she giggled nodding her head which made me smile.

"Okay can we go the fuck home now I'm fuckin tired and my feet fucking hurt and if j don't get to a bed in the next hour then I'm swerving us all off a bridge"I slammed the door and heard a crack.

I looked down and saw a persons finger in the door.

Opening it back up I looked down at the floor seeing a person, I'm guessing the one who's knees I kicked laying on the ground holding her finger.

"Aww want me to make the other ones feel like that"I cooed tilting my head.

She quickly shook her head no.

"Then get the fuck away from my car and take your friends with you thanks toodles"I slammed the door again hearing another crack.

I opened and closed about 5 more times before I felt satisfied and let Aj drive off.
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Trying to finish this in one night so  I can leave this book alone forever🕺🏽.